Super Bowl 40

bluefieldRocks

Bland County Football  

1. 1. Bland County Football

Everyone knows the saying about d and titles.

I don't agree that's always the case but in my opinion it applies in this superbowl with the nfc teams, carolina in particular. They and the bears reminded me a lot of the tampa bay, baltimore caliber title teams of the last 5 or 6 seasons.

didnt know that about foster, I have been living under a rock as of late, that is big in my opinion. Their reciever is good but it's a lot easier to key on him with a week's preperation and foster out, although, the rb who filled in for him seemed to do very well, maybe even better in a different way. So it's hard to say.

Another factor though is that seattle has a top rated d, not certain the reason I don't consider it the caliber of carolina's or the bears, but carolina still seems stronger.

Seattle and denver might be considered underdogs by a lot of people but they each have h field advantage as well.

These should be enjoyable and close playoffs.

The superbowl is in detroit? As mentioned, I've been busy and under a rock.

Yeah, I see Pitt and Seattle in it, which I was hoping to happen since I kknew all the teams in there. The running game of Pitt vs. the D with the most sacks, whilc the MVP vs. the best RB in the league (by MVP terms)

I guess Pittsburg is favored becuase of upsetted highranked teams and coming out of the hardest conference and about the Pittsburg love alot of people has been jumpin on the band wagon.