Autographed picture of Jeff Hurst aka.............

Lobster

" The Undertaker". I have an autographed picture of Jeff in his referee outfit. I will take the best offer for this one-of-a-kind picture. I can't guarantee it's future value, but it will probably be worth a fortune one day. Naysayers probably balked on Micky Mantle rookie cards too! Make an offer to the Lobster before it is too late!

It would appear to me that $10 and a small fee to mail would be a good price to pay to get rid of the picture. Try comparing prices with the toxic waste removal companies and you will find this price very affordable.

• 3 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I have one ? is it in his basketball uni or soccer uni? That really makes a difference to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you talking about????

[/ QUOTE ]

He refs basketball and soccer.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

He does soccer too? I knew about basketball, but I didn't know about soccer. I don't think he does football, though. I know John Altizer does football, but I don't think Jeff does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurst also makes a delectable spinach quiche. Truly there is nothing that man can't do.

[ QUOTE ]

Red Root Ridge..That is a fine place indeed, anyone know of home for sell there? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Homes.....no, how bout a shack or maybe a trailer. A double wide would be a mansion up there!lol