SWD All District Team and Player of the Year??????

bluesfans

[ QUOTE ]

i think hoosher should recieve POY..... He has really stepped it up this year being a leader..... that is jus my opinion tho..... i think coach of the year should be Tim Rasnick (2-19) hahahhahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah!!! with good players he may have been 3-18hahahaha

Oh, I forgot....Carroll Co. is not in the club with Graham, Grundy, Tazewell and Richlands. Player of the year will go to the school that can make the best alliance and get votes to go their way....looks like no one from Carroll will have a chance....we are too far out of the district to make an alliance. But all jokes aside, I do think the Hoosier kid from Graham is a good ball player, along with Theo Justus for Grundy, and Clay Guynn from Carroll. While he was out, Carroll struggled to find someone to step up and be a leader.

I think Gwynn has to be a candidate. Also, Ashby/Justus from grundy. Mulky/Robinson richlands. Workman/Hoosier from Graham. Now... the thing is in my opinion, they guys carried their teams thru the season. Which one did most for the team that went the farthest? That would be my pick.

Loyd Combs is the reason, because of his whining and negative articles in the local newspapers. He is sooo jealous of all Tazewell County teams. I should know since I played basketball and baseball at a Buchanan County school but I presently reside in Tazewell County. We all pull for Grundy when they aren't playing our teams.

When was the last time someone won the SWD player of the year and they weren't from Graham or Grundy? Correct me if I'm wrong but the last one that I remember was Eric McComas from Richlands back in '91.

It wasn't '93 or '94 bacause J. Gray from Graham was the SWD player of the year both of those years. If I'm not mistaken Jacob Dews from Graham was the POY in'95. I was wrong about '91 anyway that year it was Randy "Moon" moore from Graham. '92 was the year McComas from Richlands got POY.

There was someone from Richlands he may have been the guy in 92 I dont remember I just remember he had a mighty mouse tattoo his name may have been Brad something. Memory fails me from 15 years ago