Best By Position

psycho

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

411 will get you directory assistance. 911 will get you help in an emergency. Which is it you need?

[/ QUOTE ]

They going to need 911 if they want to continue this arguement with me 'cause they're getting killed...

haha just to say i loved readin all this... but to argue the whole princeton thing they were a hell of a team at first when they had there 2 or 3 rbs that were strong, but if i can recall they had pretty bad injuries so thats why they went downhill... and i go to graham but my dad went to bluefield so i go to every bluefield game there is, hell i even follow them upstate... but a princeton/graham game at the beginning of the year might have went princetons favor but it would have been close... but later in the year when graham started to play ball they would have beat princeton... an to argue the bluefield/graham games one, the best team doesnt always win that game, cause that game is "almost always" based on emotion, cause ive seen teams from graham that werent as talented as bluefield and still won, and ive seen bluefield teams not as talented as graham and won... but bluefield has a major weakness in there game, and that is FRED SIMON as a coach, the guy is retarded, the only state championship games hes been to/won is cause of talent not cause of his coachin, and i think most of yall can agree with me on that, cause hes had some talent that should have won but didnt cause of his coachin

Coach simon is the reason we've went that far in the first place. Having the players lift almost every day isint just to take time of there day. Taking them to a "Wake Forest" 7 on 7 isint just to take time outa there day

Its to get them ready. Take that crap somewheres else

Ktom you are full of sheeet. go back to princeton and be and loose every AAA game like always what is the excuse for that? princeton is terrible

"go back to princeton and be and loose every AAA game like always what is the excuse for that?"

is it just me or does that make absolute no sense to everyone else?

Simon is a good coach,and to be honest with you if you could win on talent alone Mount View would have several state titles now,but anyone knows that regardless of how much talent you have if your coach is getting outcoached in every facet of the game you're not going to win many.

[ QUOTE ]

GMan think he's all hardcore because he can talk crap to a 17 year old..Right G? wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm not hardcore. I'm just having fun with people who don't know what they are talking about...I could care less if they were 17, 37, 7, or 97...if you're stupid, you're stupid...age doesn't matter...I deal with it everyday...