Best By Position

psycho

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i like the popular vote on this web site....proves alot of people wrong..."

actually in this case it only proves people seem to pick and choose what seasons to boast about in terms of success against bluefield.

longterm success for bluefield against swd teams and individual seasons are completely different situations.

Just a reminder for everyone, Bluefield leads the all-time series versus every single SWD team they've ever played, which includes Graham, Richlands, Tazewell, and Grundy (only played them once, twice after this fall).

Bluefield has put a number of blowout wins over Richlands in the books throughout the history of the series. One blowout win against a youthful 2-8 Bluefield squad in 2001 doesn't make you King Supreme. What makes you King Supreme is decades of continous winning against top caliber competition and producing top-notch teams. Bluefield's football history speaks for itself and no school from the SWD can hold a light to that tradition as of today, June 28, 2006.

[ QUOTE ]

in all honesty I think last years Blues team would of beat Bluefield

[/ QUOTE ]

which team would win beaver 97 or richlands 05?

graham 89 or beaver 97?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

graham 89 or beaver 97?

[/ QUOTE ]

The 1997 Bluefield team would have crushed Richlands '05 squad. That's no disrespect to the Richlands team, but the '97 Beavers were a machine; they were in reality a small college team. I don't think that's a fair comparison for the '05 Richlands squad.

'89 Graham v. '97 Bluefield would have been a little more interesting though; that would be one nasty, hard hitting battle...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

graham 89 or beaver 97?

[/ QUOTE ]

The 1997 Bluefield team would have crushed Richlands '05 squad. That's no disrespect to the Richlands team, but the '97 Beavers were a machine; they were in reality a small college team. I don't think that's a fair comparison for the '05 Richlands squad.

'89 Graham v. '97 Bluefield would have been a little more interesting though; that would be one nasty, hard hitting battle...

[/ QUOTE ]

And you saw the '05 Richlands team play how many times?

05 richlands would have been crushed by 97 def. Richlands beat bluefield how many times??? name all the scores. rhs has nothing for beaver..never has never will. yea they will get a luck win once a decand. I think bluefieid would have beat them last year. I wish richlands wa not scared to schedule us every year it would shut alot of people up!! they can never hang with blfd ever.. best to cahnge this forum to best position.

I'm only suggesting not a close game as in an off night for bluefield since the '05 bluefield team tended to have games get away from them in a big way in some games when they were defeated. Otherwise such a game likley could have been close, afterall, bluefield defeated graham in a close game as richlands did in the playoffs, graham and bluefield overall had equal caliber teams in '05 in my opinion....

woooo weeee... boys i dont care what team u would have brought into richlands whether it had been 97 or whatever one mistake and we would have busted u on it... dont ever say that we couldnt have beat them.... thats a joke...and for the cleats u know its sad when kids that wasnt even in elementary school yet still get that crap.....way i figure is the ones that get on here and say stuff about the cleats is the ones that had something to worry about bc they was scared of losing....

[ QUOTE ]

I wish richlands wa not scared to schedule us every year it would shut alot of people up!! they can never hang with blfd ever.. best to cahnge this forum to best position.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say Richlands is scared of Beaver, but I guarantee you there is not a single player that has ever worn the Blues jersey that is scared of Bluefield. The players and for the most part the coaches have no say in the schedules. That power is for the admistrators at each school. Talk to them about getting a series started again.

[ QUOTE ]

yes but the first game was a not so close game...

[/ QUOTE ]

that was my point, at their best graham was competitive against richlands as in my opinion bluefield could have been, but richlands was a stronger team than either and had the potential to pile it on either as well.