Whats Bluefield have that Graham Doesnt

Backs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

everyone forgets we have Barreras at fullback who is a good runner and can pound it up the middle for 4-7 yards almost every carry....and when we run him up the middle a couple of times it opens the sidelines up for Brown and Carper...

[/ QUOTE ]

barreras is a beast and he is gonna make some people suffer this year.man his neck is huge,looks like he has a tree tunk stuck in his throat.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

in theory these things will happen.....

[/ QUOTE ]

factilization!

[/ QUOTE ]

disagree, not a fact till it happens, all teams strengths are expected to be successful and most are eventually at least in practice. A game against another team is another matter. I could write what bluefield's strengths and potentials are for hours but them being able to accomplish those against particular teams in a game are the only things that count for anything.

But then this is what a message board is for and it's fun to have expectations.

This is why Bluefield/Graham rivalry is so heated this time every year, because of high expectations for both teams. Fans for both teams should be proud. Though being a beaver fan, it is always fun to jaw back and forth to all of the Graham fans that I know. It is all in good fun till the end of the game when I become a Graham fan as well. May the best team win!

I saw mister tree trunk at graham rec park tonight and he was carrying his brother up a hill on his back and pushing his truck around the parking lot. I know you guys are all saying yeah right but its true. With that kind of power and strengh lead blocking for our little backs as they are called. I think they will be just fine till they get to the open field.

[ QUOTE ]

I saw mister tree trunk at graham rec park tonight and he was carrying his brother up a hill on his back and pushing his truck around the parking lot. I know you guys are all saying yeah right but its true. With that kind of power and strengh lead blocking for our little backs as they are called. I think they will be just fine till they get to the open field.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes he has natural strength.he is gonna be tough no doubt.my nephew played for pocahontas when bobby wyatt was coach and him and his buddys would challenge each other to see who could push his aunts car the farthest.

Well, this 'hillbilly liftin' will knock you on your butt. There's not many people that can outrun someone while they're on the ground, even if it is against some hillbilly , dog.

George Foreman worked out hillbilly lifting pushing jeeps and trucks and what not. Herchel Walker never touched a weight. but yet and still 2 or 3 ppl can not contend with a total team of 11 which in the near future I believe you will find in the beavers.

[ QUOTE ]

i'd say bluefield has a lot of arrogance...that's what graham doesn't have....

[/ QUOTE ]

at of all the reason g-men fans have given for them beating the beavs this year this is probably the best. I believe that could be because the whole team from coach to player potrays a type of confidence about them. this is also why I say marshall might upset wvu this year.

[ QUOTE ]

i'd say bluefield has a lot of arrogance...that's what graham doesn't have....

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. Bluefield is as arrogant toward Graham as Graham is toward the other SWD teams. That's what happens when you own a team or district...

I know you guys from graham remember J.t Powell. If I remember correctly, when he was in the game, Graham was in a 14-0 hole. J.t Powell is what Bluefield has that Graham doesn't. And besides, Carper and Brown are too skinny to go head up with anybody on Bluefield's defense.

if that is so then how come when the two teams played nobody ever laid them out? Ive seen game film Brown ran over paine,Mark, and him and jt went head to head and guess who was taking steps back? Not Brown

[ QUOTE ]

if that is so then how come when the two teams played nobody ever laid them out? Ive seen game film Brown ran over paine,Mark, and him and jt went head to head and guess who was taking steps back? Not Brown

[/ QUOTE ]

that is correct.let em keep talking while the g-men backs are scoring.