Predictions for Graham/Martinsville...Blu/Pri

futbolking

well..i dont know much about Princeton...but i would say that Bluefield will come out and destroy them trying to get payback for their loss last week..they WILL be ready to play and Princeton will get the bad end of that deal...dont know much about Martinsville either but i think that Graham will complete a sweep and have the Bluefield's victorious...

Graham over Martinsville 28-13

Bluefield over Princeton 42-17

i know in the pick'em i picked Princeton...but i believe Bluefield will be dominate...

I don't make numerical predictions on Bluefield games. I just hope the Beavers show up Friday night ready to play and expecting to earn a victory. If they do that they'll be in good shape at the end of the night. If they don't, Princeton will win easily...

Graham/Martinsville: As I said on another thread this has trap game written all over it for Graham. If they play as well as they did last week they'll win by a couple of touchdowns. However, if they have a letdown and aren't sharp it would be a very interesting night. In the end, the only outcome that would surprise me would be a Martinsville blowout victory. A close Graham or Martinsville wouldn't surprise, nor would a blowout Graham win. It's a game that I wouldn't put money on...

[ QUOTE ]

I don't make numerical predictions on Bluefield games. I just hope the Beavers show up Friday night ready to play and expecting to earn a victory. If they do that they'll be in good shape at the end of the night. If they don't, Princeton will win easily...

Graham/Martinsville: As I said on another thread this has trap game written all over it for Graham. If they play as well as they did last week they'll win by a couple of touchdowns. However, if they have a letdown and aren't sharp it would be a very interesting night. In the end, the only outcome that would surprise me would be a Martinsville blowout victory. A close Graham or Martinsville wouldn't surprise, nor would a blowout Graham win. It's a game that I wouldn't put money on...

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham was more physical last year, and with most of the starters back, I don't expect nothing to change. Graham rolls 28-0............

Well, you can definately see there is not many from the Bluefield area that knows anything about Martinsville this year. This is a different team than last year and there is a whole different mentality. I don't want to say too much to quick, but some of you will be in for a rude awakening Saturday evening at Mitchell stadium.

Martinsville/Graham will be one touchdown one way or the other. I hear Martisville is very athletic, and will be more experienced than last year. It's tough to make a call when we know pratically nothing about Martinsville.

Princeton/Bluefield. There will be a noticeable difference in Beaver when they take the field Friday. I suspect this weeks pratices were not pleasant events to be part of. Attitude readjustment time for Bluefield. Beaver by 20.

thing is when you have two teams this far apart it is difficult for anyone to really know the other team. all each has is last year and what each team has comingback. as for ghs if they play up to their potential like against beaver i think they have a chance. they cannot afford to rest on their laurals of last week. i do not know that martinsville has they have one game that ghs played to go by for graham but do not think that coach marrs would do the samething in game two as in one. i feel he will have some different things to show. and ghs has showed so far that they are a much better team than last years team. it will be a close game maybe a field goals difference. 17-14 ghs. is my call.

[ QUOTE ]

Well, you can definately see there is not many from the Bluefield area that knows anything about Martinsville this year. This is a different team than last year and there is a whole different mentality. I don't want to say too much to quick, but some of you will be in for a rude awakening Saturday evening at Mitchell stadium.

[/ QUOTE ]

if everyone thinks graham isnt gonna be ready for martinsville,your right there will be a rude awakening.martinsville better be prepared properly for the g-men because they arent taking anyone lightly this year.martinsville will be tough yes,but i believe that this graham team is ready to play hard all year and not let up.

I didn't say Graham will not be ready, I know they will be ready. I just didn't want some of you to think Martinsville will be a "walk in the park". I have a lot of respect for Graham. You guys are fundementally sound up front and get after it. Can't wait till Saturday night. It should be a good one.

I'm with you Bulldog. Martinsville seems ready to play old bulldog football and are ready to win. Graham is an excellent team, and Saturday should be an awesome display of quality football. I truly believe Martinsville is going to suprise some people!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham was more physical last year, and with most of the starters back, I don't expect nothing to change. Graham rolls 28-0............

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said you were dillusional. Great job Bulldogs!