ABINGDON Vs. VA HIGH

EH31

Best Cleat?  

1. 1. Best Cleat?

Daniel Woods is a mean little s.o.b., vhs could use more just like him. It was a football game, what happens out there is left out there. if he got in your head it shows your own mental weakness.

Good win tonight for the bearcats. White's a beast in the middle. now for the next several weeks we'll see if they can get over the hump and compete with gate city and the swd. I believe they have it in them. Still can't talk until we beat one of these next five. We'll see.

Va high wont beat gate city, or any of the sw district, unless they played grundy and they dont... and what woods did was after the game so u need to kno what your talking about before you get into it! I do believe Abingdon was the better team, considering we had a touchdown called back.. that game was ours! good luck to vhs considering you all will only win probably 3 more games this season

[ QUOTE ]

Daniel Woods is a mean little s.o.b., vhs could use more just like him. It was a football game, what happens out there is left out there. if he got in your head it shows your own mental weakness.

Good win tonight for the bearcats. White's a beast in the middle. now for the next several weeks we'll see if they can get over the hump and compete with gate city and the swd. I believe they have it in them. Still can't talk until we beat one of these next five. We'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

He isn't talking abuot what happened on the field. White really didn't do anything, not that I remember. But you do always talk about him thuogh.

daniel woods is nothing more than a disrespectful loudmouth. there is no need for the attitude he had after the game. first of all its not like they beat us bad. if you think about it we dominated most of the game, the kitties just got a little lucky there at the end.

we have some great players, just not the best luck. duran carson and zach arms are beasts, period. tyler bailey, and joe bias are pretty damn good too. if i had to sum it all up, we have a much better team than the bearcats. if you watched the game you would have seen how sloppy the cats were.

Guest redneckman

I wish people would stop talking abount the highlands football. In my opion it like watching the the pouder puff game or even flag football. I dont think I heard a pad pop all night. As for White he is a 6'5 waste he couldnt even break an egg when he hits someone. As for beating GC and Richlands yeah right. I know GC will kill them but Richlands will destroy both teams. But I guess the higlands champ will be a three game winner again and go to the playoffs and get killed. Note to VHS and AHS you all better stick to baseball and basketball where you can compete or get you some coaches that care about the kids more than they do about themselves.

who are you to talk crap about our football team? our team has potential im sorry its not a freaking powerhouse like richland, just because were not doesnt mean you have the right to talk a bunch of crap about highschool students who do what they love. Go get a life redneck.

im getting tired of you people who think your better than everyone else! just because you go to playoffs you get the big head and think your the biggest and badest thing around. Im sick of it, i hope you all make it to playoffs and get your A$$ handed to you.

Guest redneckman

We will never get ours kicked aroud here for the next couple years. As for talking crap well if your alls kids worked as hard in the weightroom instead of driving hummers and bmw then you all might compete in football but they dont and thats why they are soft. Another thing AHS has over 1200 kids where they at on the field thats right they dont play football because they are soft. VHS has less than 700 but have the best talent around but guess what they are soft as well. At least after this year we wont have to here anymore about the highlands because it will be gone and the main thing we wont have to here is VHS and AHS will never make the playoffs again.

you shouldnt let that stuff get to you.we all say things in the heat of the moment.i know i do, but you gotta look at it with an open mind.never stoop to the other persons level.just try and show how much of a better person you are.

[ QUOTE ]

We will never get ours kicked aroud here for the next couple years. As for talking crap well if your alls kids worked as hard in the weightroom instead of driving hummers and bmw then you all might compete in football but they dont and thats why they are soft. Another thing AHS has over 1200 kids where they at on the field thats right they dont play football because they are soft. VHS has less than 700 but have the best talent around but guess what they are soft as well. At least after this year we wont have to here anymore about the highlands because it will be gone and the main thing we wont have to here is VHS and AHS will never make the playoffs again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wished I had a hummer.....or an escalade! Yeah....

"if i had to sum it all up, we have a much better team than the bearcats. if you watched the game you would have seen how sloppy the cats were."

well let's see what the numbers say...

First Downs: VH 21; A 16; Rushes-Yards: VH 47-262; A 36-89;Passing Yards: VH 172; A 222; Comp-Att-Int: VH 9-14-0; A 12-28-1; Fumbles-Lost: VH 5-4; A 0-0; Penalties-Yards: VH 6-70; A 11-92; Punts-Average: VH 3-34; A 4-22.3.

You got the Cats on the sloppy thing for sure. 4 lost fumbles did lead directly to a lot of abingdon's points. I dunno about havin' a much better team....VHS 434 total yards to 311 for Abingdon according to the Bristol Herald.

Good luck to the falcons the rest of the year....

Redneck, you are amazing. you start a post with, "i wish these people would quit talking about the highlands football" when it is the one strand devoted to this game. Do you see us coming onto your threads and insulting your town, your players, and your coaches? I have a question...do you get upset because other teams have the nerve to use the board to talk about their home teams on their own thread? Are you pissed we don't mention Richlands? Why are you on this thread? and yes, we know, Richlands lifts weights a lot.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wished I had a hummer.....or an escalade! Yeah....

[/ QUOTE ]

I wished i had a Ferrari or Lamborgini.OH YEAH BABY!

Sometimes it is just best to ignore the trolls.

On another issue, what did this person (Daniel Woods) do that was upsetting? I didn't see it stated. I'd like to form my own opinion given the facts from both sides.

Edit: ghs - I hit quote to your post because it was the one above mine but this post has nothing to do with your statements. I just have read some posts in this thread that are rather inciteful, I just feel it is best to ignore obvious digs (troll posts). That is all.