ghs84

Who will win the UNC/MSU game  

1. 1. Who will win the UNC/MSU game

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Will be a good game as close as the past few games have been between these teams. This game could mean home field for first round of playoffs!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It could be a good and it might not,just never know.

that could be a possible score if graham does not show up for the game. i think it will be a closer game than the grundy game with ghs. but i think ghs will come out on top. all depends again which ghs team shows up the one that beat beaver marion grundy and mountview or the one that lost to blacksburg martinsville or richlands.if the first shows up then tazewell is in for a rough ride if the latter shows up then ghs is in for a rough ride. a lot on the line in this game for both teams. who wants it more wins the game.

[ QUOTE ]

that could be a possible score if graham does not show up for the game. i think it will be a closer game than the grundy game with ghs. but i think ghs will come out on top. all depends again which ghs team shows up the one that beat beaver marion grundy and mountview or the one that lost to blacksburg martinsville or richlands.if the first shows up then tazewell is in for a rough ride if the latter shows up then ghs is in for a rough ride. a lot on the line in this game for both teams. who wants it more wins the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll show up..don't worry

[ QUOTE ]

56-12???? come on man wow no way they score 56

[/ QUOTE ]

go back and look at wave 7109 put.i just reversed it.if your talking about Tazewell right no way.but Graham has the capability to do it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

56-12???? come on man wow no way they score 56

[/ QUOTE ]

go back and look at wave 7109 put.i just reversed it.if your talking about Tazewell right no way.but Graham has the capability to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

BS, no way either team could put up 56 points.