Graham @ Tazewell

ghs84

Who will win the UNC/MSU game  

1. 1. Who will win the UNC/MSU game

I dont know what the score will be I am just glad the DAWGS are going to be healthly in this game pending no one gets hurt this week when the practice. The hurt players were the key to the dawgs losing to CC, not so much verus the Blues. Over the past 2 season the teams have played each other 4 times and have been close games. Both teams sweeping each other in the 2 years, going to be a good game. Now for the speed part that the G-Men have the Dawgs have 3 backs that can hurt u as well. But we see how it plays out this Friday night. Damn i miss playing highschool football!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean man,I miss it too and its been over 20 years since i played.if these players today just understood a little bit they would make the most of it cause once its over its over.at the highschool level anyway.

Last year Tazewell didn't have a passing game. I think that will be the difference in who wins this game. Everybody knows both teams can run the ball all night. Oh, and Gavin Angle brings havoc to a backfield racking up a minimum of 3 sacks!You heard it here first smile.gif T-town 35 G-Men 14

[ QUOTE ]

Last year Tazewell didn't have a passing game. I think that will be the difference in who wins this game. Everybody knows both teams can run the ball all night. Oh, and Gavin Angle brings havoc to a backfield racking up a minimum of 3 sacks!You heard it here first smile.gif T-town 35 G-Men 14

[/ QUOTE ]

tazewell is not playing vhs this week....if anybody wins by that score it will be graham......i believe graham will win by at least 2 td's

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tazewell is not playing vhs this week

[/ QUOTE ]

FOR REAL?

well talk about passing and running games all you want...Mount View had those same weapons and look at the results there...and Mount View is more than likely a MUCH better team then Tazewell...

I'm looking forward to a great matchup. Both have talented teams, with a lot of good senior leadership.

To my way of seeing things, it could come down to line play. Whichever offensive line steps up will determine the outcome.

No predictions from me other than good old fashioned football. May the better team win.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell 12, Graham 49, GO BEDFORD

[/ QUOTE ]

The game will not be a blowout, it will be a tight matchup and the 4th quarter will probably decide the winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

graham by at least 2 td's

My quess is that you have 2 teams trying find an identity this season. Both teams have played well at times and played awful at others. No blowouts here though. This has potential for one of the hardest hitting games you see all year. Offense scores the points but defense will decide this game.

[ QUOTE ]

what about carper and marrs and cole..?

[/ QUOTE ]

what about them... carper is a good back with good speed...Marrs is weak, and slow. And Cole runs a slower forty than Tazewell's lineman.... and the games i watched at Graham, he threw three interceptions.

[ QUOTE ]

A loss is a loss, doesn't matter if it was over in the first quarter or the fourth.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the truth my friend!!!! It dosent matter how close the game was or how far the game got out of control, it was still a loss, who cares its in the past!!