ghs84

Who will win the UNC/MSU game  

1. 1. Who will win the UNC/MSU game

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

WOW mods going to say something for me saying HELL. Yeah it takes a big person to call someone a loser over the net!!! Come on give it a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean that a mod was going to do anything for you saying "hell." I meant that no one has kicked this jackass off yet.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

WOW mods going to say something for me saying HELL. Yeah it takes a big person to call someone a loser over the net!!! Come on give it a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean that a mod was going to do anything for you saying "hell." I meant that no one has kicked this jackass off yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got ya well if ya notice they are from graham!!!!

Why you bashing me? Yeah i know it makes ya feel better about yourself!!! Come on these little kiddy lines are not bothering me or any other u throw my way!!! I have nothing to do with the BULLDOGS but cheer them on from the stands unlike u talk big on the net like ur some one. I bet my 4 year old daugther would whoop ur ass!!! So if u think ur little lines u send me are cool go on and get ur laugh from them because you are the only one laughing.

[ QUOTE ]

I believe that there will be a lotta love on that field and in the stands tonight...

[/ QUOTE ]

About as much as there is on this board right now...

I will admit it was a great game. Reminded me though way to much of Graham Beaver Game '03. Coming down to the field goal with just seconds left in the game, but then missing it... Only thing I really couldn't get past was some of the calls the refs had. I know off the top of my head on one, when tazewell punted and when the tazewell player was hovering over the ball as it was coming to a stop, the ball took a crazy bounce and hit the player in the chest and then bounced back a few yards and the ref was standing right there and called it down where the ball came to a stop. That was a bad call but I mean it was just like 2 or 3 yards but ya know some times those 2 or 3 yards could mean the whole game. Rarely does it happen but it can... And I still wanna know what was going on after that punt graham had near the end of game (i think it was the last punt graham had) I never heard what the call was but I know Marrs had come out on the field and looked to be giving the ref a piece of his mind... But if anyone knows... tell me... And also what was up with Brown tonight, it seemed after every hit he was hurt... Was something wrong with him coming into this game or was he just having an off night... I will have to say for the fact that tonight was my first game since probably my senior year, it was rather disappointing from my view on graham. But maybe like I said about Brown, maybe they were just having an off night!

this was just hard nosed defensive game from both sides...one big play from either team and it could of been different..look at some of the hits brown was taking and you can see why he was hurt alot..this was T-town's nite ..they came prepared to hit and had best defensive game of the year..no need to take away from a great game by talking about calls the refs made...the penalties had no outcome in this game for either side