Richlands 148 7 21.1

Tazewell 105 6 17.5

Virginia 101 6 16.8

Graham 113 7 16.1

Marion 99 7 14.1

Patrick Co. 65 5 13.0

Grundy 60 5 12.0

Dan River 58 6

The winner more less gets the first playoff game at home and not having to go to Richlands the first playoff game!!

Here's the sad thing, that even if you win this game you gotta play Richlands in the second round of the playoffs, I went to Graham and wish they could beat Richlands, but it ain't gonna happen.

[ QUOTE ]

Here's the sad thing, that even if you win this game you gotta play Richlands in the second round of the playoffs, I went to Graham and wish they could beat Richlands, but it ain't gonna happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so my friend, I think it was 2 years ago when Grundy was the #1 seed Tazewell was 2 Graham was 3 and VH was 4. VH knocked Grundy out in the first round, Grundy was like 9-1 that year losing to only Richlands i think in the regular season.

Of course all of that is true, and this is not a game prediction in any way. The Virginia High vs. Grundy game was just a bit controversial however. But you are right about the playoffs, most high school teams just try to get there because once they start anything could happen!

I think this is going to be the game of the year hard hitting on both sides of the ball. If Tazewell D can get it together Tazewell will win this game. We know we can score but can we stop the other team from scoring. Everybody keeps talking about richlands I wonder if those boys would take a test to see if they are not on some kind of enhancers. I've seen alot of highschool football and never have i seen kids like these. Take the test lets see whats really going on.

[quote Everybody keeps talking about richlands I wonder if those boys would take a test to see if they are not on some kind of enhancers. I've seen alot of highschool football and never have i seen kids like these. Take the test lets see whats really going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow, the Richlands fans have got to respond to this!

You lose and you accuse 16-18 year young men of being on performance enhancing materials? That's right out of the low rent section of town. Please take it like a man and shut up, like the rest of us are doing.

[ QUOTE ]

the only enhancers these boys are on is something called hardwork, dedication, & pride. football is 365 days a year for these richlands boys not just a 4 month sport like it is for others.

"we bust ours to kick yours"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah they can kick everyone around here but they get there's kicked when they go north!!

ok enough of this Richlands BS...back to the subject..i cant wait for fridays game..its gonna be a great one! very close..probably coming down to least mistakes or whoever has the ball at the end

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

At least they go north?

[/ QUOTE ]

what a comeback!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just stating the obvious, chief. Tazewell boasts and talks a lot for a program who really hasn't accomplished much outside of Tazewell Co.

[ QUOTE ]

I guess in light of the performance enhancing arguement, perhaps a comment about long cleats is inappropriate as well. Settle down, Just kiddin'!

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it was coming. To be honest, I expected it sooner.

[ QUOTE ]

DO the Dawgs go North any?????

[/ QUOTE ]

no. as a matter of fact since 2001 tazewell has been the worst team in the swd.not counting this years records.

1.Richlands 48-13

2.Graham 45-17

3.Grundy 38-20

4.Carroll Co. 28-26

5.Tazewell 21-33

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

DO the Dawgs go North any?????

[/ QUOTE ]

no. as a matter of fact since 2001 tazewell has been the worst team in the swd.not counting this years records.

1.Richlands 48-13

2.Graham 45-17

Well 2 years ago we were up North, remeber that Graham that was the year yall licked balls.

3.Grundy 38-20

4.Carroll Co. 28-26

5.Tazewell 21-33

[/ QUOTE ]