Congratulations Bulldogs..........

parsons

i wish i would have gone to the game last night but i was really expecting graham to beat tazewell by at least a couple of td's........i am really impressed that after battling thru injuries to key starters and suffering a loss like they had at richlands a couple of weeks ago the bulldogs were able to regain focus and beat a good graham team.....one thing you can count on when tazewell plays is that some good licks are gonna be dished out and from what i heard on the radio the dogs were back to their hardhitting ways.....if they will continue to play as hard as they did last night they should finish 8 - 2 and host the first round game of the playoffs....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

i wish i would have gone to the game last night but i was really expecting graham to beat tazewell by at least a couple of td's........i am really impressed that after battling thru injuries to key starters and suffering a loss like they had at richlands a couple of weeks ago the bulldogs were able to regain focus and beat a good graham team.....one thing you can count on when tazewell plays is that some good licks are gonna be dished out and from what i heard on the radio the dogs were back to their hardhitting ways.....if they will continue to play as hard as they did last night they should finish 8 - 2 and host the first round game of the playoffs....

[/ QUOTE ]

Why dont you go ask rasnick how it feels...lol it was not pretty!!!!!!

he is feeling great they can beat on him all they want to be he is always going to come back. He broke tackles and ran on t-town. He is still the leading rusher around here also.

Why dont you go ask rasnick how it feels...lol it was not pretty!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

go ask brown how he feels ... now that was "not pretty"

ahh well .. least raz dont get his kicks blocked .. lol

[ QUOTE ]

tazewell dont start yall scored on a trick play we shut yall down all game except for one play. we had twice as many yards as yall did.

[/ QUOTE ]

**Watch the language please!**

[ QUOTE ]

tazewell dont start yall scored on a trick play we shut yall down all game except for one play. we had twice as many yards as yall did.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Dogs led 17-14 in first downs and picked up 171 rushing.

Graham had 189 rushing. Graham had like 30 yards passing tazewell had 12. Add that up there for me and tell me that Graham double the yards Tazewell did.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously man, where did you get your stats?!? maybe you meant twice as many penalty yards...yall need to get some football players and dump all those "thugs" on the team....and by the way, tazewell won! HAHAHA

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah we scored on a trick play so what... we fumbled the ball the very first play and threw a pic and u didnt score but once so how are u gonna say yall killed us? if u cant score you dont win

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On that "trick play", GHS had a chance to get TJ 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage, at the line of scrimmage, and about 5 other times on the way to the end zone.

Trick play or not, it was a great run and GHS just missed tackles.

Its a trick play when you're beat by it but a hell of call when you use it. That call was (trick or not) a well planned and executed play that resulted in a score. Nothing more. The game was won and lost on defense. Tazewell just happened to be the team to find a way to beat the D. Tazewell won the game and braggin' rights until either the playoffs or next year. SUCK IT UP. It was a great game.

[ QUOTE ]

Is it just me, or does it seem that Matt Yost is open an awful lot and not getting the ball thrown his way?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no clue to that but Cole had no time to throw the ball in this game!!