Congratulations Bulldogs..........

parsons

it was a good game but graham had their chances to score,they just didnt take advantage of it.i look for another good one in about 4 weeks or so.the outcome will not be the same.i dont believe either team will play the type of game we seen friday.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

it was a good game but graham had their chances to score,they just didnt take advantage of it.i look for another good one in about 4 weeks or so.the outcome will not be the same.i dont believe either team will play the type of game we seen friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I hope Tazewell and Graham getta go at again, I would rather see one of these 2 teams from this area knock Richlands out if that could happen!! It would show everyone how good the football is in the SWD!!! Yeah i would like to see the dawgs go back up state but any of these 3 teams would be fine with me!!

[ QUOTE ]

sounds like Tazewell trying to tackle Carper and Brown every time they got the ball...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why they only got 6 pts the whole game....seriously, which game were you watching? surely not the JV game on a monday night?!

[ QUOTE ]

i wouldnt call anyone on the team thugs..none of them are...

[/ QUOTE ]

alrite the word thugs is a little harsh....those kids for graham are good kids, i know carper's dad personally, he's an excellent guy! either way, great win for tazewell and a tough loss for graham, the game couldve went either way...had tazewell not outplayed graham on the final play....but i guess sometimes football really does come down to the final play

even if shannon wouldnt have blocked the kick its not like phil would have made the field goal...he seems to have some trouble putting the ball through the uprights esp. againts tazewell (anyone remember the 7-5 game two years ago at mitchell)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

SAME OLD GMEN GOI,N BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS. WHYATT 2 MARRS 1

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are referring to the record between Coach Wyatt and Coach Marrs, it is actually MARRS-2, WYATT-1...but since we don't count what happened in the past, it might as well be MARRS-0, WYATT-0...we certainly don't want to go further in history...say the last 10 years or so, do we?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually its 3-2 Wyatt counting the playoffs...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are referring to the record between Coach Wyatt and Coach Marrs, it is actually MARRS-2, WYATT-1...but since we don't count what happened in the past, it might as well be MARRS-0, WYATT-0...we certainly don't want to go further in history...say the last 10 years or so, do we?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]marrs didn't coach 2 years ago

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]marrs didn't coach 2 years ago

[/ QUOTE ]

Good catch EH31...

[ QUOTE ]

even if shannon wouldnt have blocked the kick its not like phil would have made the field goal...he seems to have some trouble putting the ball through the uprights esp. againts tazewell (anyone remember the 7-5 game two years ago at mitchell)

[/ QUOTE ]

correction: two yrs ago the game was at tazewell...both the regular season game and the playoff game

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

correction: two yrs ago the game was at tazewell...both the regular season game and the playoff game

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought reg. season game was at mitchell??

[ QUOTE ]

the 7-5 game was at Tazewell...and Coach Marrs' record against Tazewell is 2-1....2 wins last year and 1 loss this year...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope 7-5 was at Mitchell and then Taz won the playoff game 19-13 at Tazewell.