RICHLANDS

slimfastboy111

89 GRAHAM Team destroys any local team past or present IMHO. HugeHogMollys up front. Tony (prior to injury) unstoppable offense. Defense? Need I even go into that? 8th nationally. You know how many High Schools are in the nation in AA? Why could you not predict the outcome of any local team against them? Graham by 20 minimum.

By the way its Brandon not Brenan... He was the best back that I have ever seen from Richlands.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no according to wcyb the other night caleb pushed that much. thats a max out weight. they lift it one time. great strength from both of them. The blues have a great weight program

[ QUOTE ]

89 GRAHAM Team destroys any local team past or present IMHO. HugeHogMollys up front. Tony (prior to injury) unstoppable offense. Defense? Need I even go into that? 8th nationally. You know how many High Schools are in the nation in AA? Why could you not predict the outcome of any local team against them? Graham by 20 minimum.

By the way its Brandon not Brenan... He was the best back that I have ever seen from Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course that team did take it on the chin against salem at salem.....i believe the score was 23 - 7

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't Salem a local team? I predict that they not only would have played within 20 points of them but would have in fact beat them, because they did.