Let's Goooooooo...

GMan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well see, I don't think VT will beat Miami. Brian Stinespring is only good for about one brilliant game plan a year, so this week Sean Glennon goes right back to eating the football.

I've been telling my turncoat nephew all year that Louisville would beat WVU. All the talk from the fans and media about the national championship was a recipe for disaster. VT almost did the exact same thing in 1999. They were seconds away from losing to a game that everyone had chalked up as a win months before kickoff... WVU! If not for a play that was both brilliant and lucky the Hokies would not have played FSU in the Sugar Bowl that year.

Don't worry though, as long as WVU has Rodriguez they'll be in the thick of it more often than not.

I honestly didn't watch much of the game last night. I forgot about it until the 3rd quarter. I don't know if I would say White = Vick. Vick came up at a time when football wasn't ready for what he could do. A lot has changed since then in that regard.

I wouldn't go that far. VT showed the nation they belonged on the field with FSU, and they were leading in the 4th quarter. Depth is what got them. Half the secondary was out of the game.

I have to say WVU made too many mistakes last night and deserved to lose man what a heartbreaker. But they lost with class and will bounce back. I love WVU and what they are doing, I am proud to be part of the blue and gold fan club...Let's Go Mountaineers!!!!

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

I heard Morgantown is a ghost town today and that no one wants to come out. Haha, love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope not really!! Everything seems to be as normal. Friday mornings are always pretty dead because alot of people go out on Thursdays. The rec center had the same as usual.

[ QUOTE ]

I heard Morgantown is a ghost town today and that no one wants to come out. Haha, love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but us eer fans aren't crying that the refs ripped us off, unlike some so called "Beaver fans" on this board. We lost because of turnovers just like Bluefield has. No excuses here....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but us eer fans aren't crying that the refs ripped us off, unlike some so called "Beaver fans" on this board. We lost because of turnovers just like Bluefield has. No excuses here....

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, it's satisfying to know that I've gotten to you so much that you'll resort to personal shots at me. Grow up, kid. High school is over.