Let's Goooooooo...

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

I have to say WVU made too many mistakes last night and deserved to lose man what a heartbreaker. But they lost with class and will bounce back. I love WVU and what they are doing, I am proud to be part of the blue and gold fan club...Let's Go Mountaineers!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Class? How many personal fouls did they have in that game?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I have to say WVU made too many mistakes last night and deserved to lose man what a heartbreaker. But they lost with class and will bounce back. I love WVU and what they are doing, I am proud to be part of the blue and gold fan club...Let's Go Mountaineers!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Two and none of them were cheap shots. Try watching the game next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

watched the whole game...saw a ville player laying on the ground and i believe number 79 laided a pretty good cheap shot on him....

Two and none of them were cheap shots. Try watching the game next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I heard Morgantown is a ghost town today and that no one wants to come out. Haha, love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but us eer fans aren't crying that the refs ripped us off, unlike some so called "Beaver fans" on this board. We lost because of turnovers just like Bluefield has. No excuses here....

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, it's satisfying to know that I've gotten to you so much that you'll resort to personal shots at me. Grow up, kid. High school is over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kid??? Like I said I'm not the one doing the crying....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I heard Morgantown is a ghost town today and that no one wants to come out. Haha, love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but us eer fans aren't crying that the refs ripped us off, unlike some so called "Beaver fans" on this board. We lost because of turnovers just like Bluefield has. No excuses here....

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, it's satisfying to know that I've gotten to you so much that you'll resort to personal shots at me. Grow up, kid. High school is over.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a problem with me, please feel free to send me a PM. Otherwise, I'm through with this.

Biggest thing hurting WVU is the their lack of a passing game. You could tell when they were down by 3 posessions & White had to throw the ball that they were in trouble. Good game & had WVU not started off the second half on a fumbling spree, they very well could've won the game. Pat White is an amazing runner & definitely reminds me of MV1 in his running style, but MV1 had a killer instinct that I think Pat White has yet to develop.

[ QUOTE ]

Biggest thing hurting WVU is the their lack of a passing game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Biggest thing hurting WVU is their lack of a defense...you can't always "out score" your opponents sometimes you have to stop them from scoring...

Guest JJBrickface

You are right GMAN. White can throw the football, he is just restricted a lot of times. The defense did play poorly. Despite all of the turnovers and bad play by the defense WVU only lost by 10.

[ QUOTE ]

You are right GMAN. White can throw the football, he is just restricted a lot of times. The defense did play poorly. Despite all of the turnovers and bad play by the defense WVU only lost by 10.

[/ QUOTE ]

And actually, you can narrow the loss down to two plays...the fumble return for a TD and the punt return for a TD...take those two plays away and its 34-30 WVU...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And actually, you can narrow the loss down to two plays...the fumble return for a TD and the punt return for a TD...take those two plays away and its 34-30 WVU...

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. If someone would have told me before the game that WVU's defense would give up 30 points I would have been very confident as I expected Louisville to be able to move the ball.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. If someone would have told me before the game that WVU's defense would give up 30 points I would have been very confident as I expected Louisville to be able to move the ball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Pat White isn't close to Vick. White runs way too upright, notice how when the corners tackle him his feet go flying off the ground, plus he doesn't have the speed Vick has. Nate Sowers is faster than White.

Guest JJBrickface

Pat White is nothing but class. He is a great leader. Even late in the game when Nate Sowers dropped a pass you didn't see him all irritated but you saw him tell Sowers that it was ok. Pat White puts his teammates above himself, and thats just one reason why he is special.

That "Thug" from Blacksburg is actually from Newport News and no longer a part of the Hokie football team. The poster who made the comparison was a WVU fan talking about MICHAEL Vick, not Marcus.

Once again I will say this, just because you lose in the national championship, or ANY big game doesnt mean you choked. If VT went to the National Championship and lost it doesnt matter because they made it further than the other 117 teams that DIDNT!!!

[ QUOTE ]

At least White has some class. He has not stomped on anyone this year or has he forearmed any opposing coaches in the back of the head like the thug from Blacksburg did in Morgantown a year ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Love the hypocracy here, guys. This coming from someone who is defending a school whose products include Chris Henry and Pacman Jones. Pot, meet kettle.

[ QUOTE ]

I honestly didn't watch much of the game last night. I forgot about it until the 3rd quarter. I don't know if I would say White = Vick. Vick came up at a time when football wasn't ready for what he could do. A lot has changed since then in that regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

he was exactly when it was ready... look up Major Harris

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

At least White has some class. He has not stomped on anyone this year or has he forearmed any opposing coaches in the back of the head like the thug from Blacksburg did in Morgantown a year ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Love the hypocracy here, guys. This coming from someone who is defending a school whose products include Chris Henry and Pacman Jones. Pot, meet kettle.

[/ QUOTE ]

those two guys were and are thugs.. though i dont think packman was in mtown... but white aint one of them

Guest JJBrickface

No one is taking up for Pac Man and Henry either. We all recognize that they were and are great athletes but we also know that they hurt our team. No one is condoning what they have done. Where as SOME VT fans actually tried to spin the Vick stomp in certain ways.

what VT fans on here have tried to justify Vick's actions? I havnt seen any. I'm not saying there wasnt ANY fans that tried to justify it, but you also can't say that there wasnt ANY WVU fans trying to justify Pac Man and Henry's actions.