all tazewell county

gotazbull

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

this is entirely a what-if question. if all the tazewell county schools had combined to form one school and one team, who would start and where. I would like both offense and defence replies.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldnt tell you the starters but what i do know is 9 out of 10 yrs there would be a state football champion, a state baseball champion, but they would probly suck in basketball still....lol

[ QUOTE ]

LB--Brett Clayburne

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe a back-up LB......i've never seen someone more scared to hit than brett clayburne....i watched the gate city game, the tazewell game, and the va high game....brett clayburne is scared of contact

yea i believe your mistaken cause if you watched the tazewell game the first play from scrhimage brett drilled the reciver as soon as the ball got there if he didn't love to hit so much he would have had an INT...cause he the ball hit him in the helmet...but i guess you missed that play

[ QUOTE ]

hey dawgs man... watch the game film brother, first play of the game, clayburne demolishes ur boy rasnick... haha, that's not the only time either

[/ QUOTE ]

its easy to hit someone who weighs about 60 lbs less than you and when they are totally stretched out and not looking.....i used to lay linemen out all the time in football, when they werent looking.

why the heck would you lay lineman out if you were on defense. tHE LAST TIME I REMEMBER LINEMAN USUALLY DO NOT GET THE BALL. Claybourne is one of the best LB in SWD. In is not the standout he has been because everyone else has stepped up on defense and every position is solid. he is not afraid of hitting that is for sure. i dont think there is a player that is afraid to hit becuase that is what they do in practice hit and hit hard. Ive even seen small ramalo lay some hits. also is it just me or does it seem like he has been playing for ever.

[ QUOTE ]

That first hit wasn't Clayborne was it, it was Wicks wasn't it

[/ QUOTE ]

It was Clayburne. It happened literally right in front of me (not more than 5 yards) as I watched it through the viewfinder. Clayburne read the play and was right there to lay one very hard hit. Funny thing is I read it too but didn't get the shot off in time. Still kicking myself for that.

A LB primary responsibility is to shed blocks and fill gaps to stop the running game (inside out). hes not supposed to take on linemen. he must not be doing a bad job 10-0

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

LB--Brett Clayburne

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe a back-up LB......i've never seen someone more scared to hit than brett clayburne....i watched the gate city game, the tazewell game, and the va high game....brett clayburne is scared of contact

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sure a 2 time all-region lb whose defense gave up only 50 points all year would be sitting on the bench in favor of lb's from t'well (who gave up 61 points to richlands) and graham (whose defense gave up over 30 points twice in games this year)....get real