Scarlet Knights

Hacker

That was dominating performance by their defense in the second half. I just looked at the stats to see how dominant the defense was. Louisville had all of 60 yards of total offense after 4:51 to go in the 2nd. They just flat out stuffed the Louisville offense.

What a job Schiano has done at a traditionally morbid program.

Do the Scarlet Knights have a chance at the BCS title game if they win out?

It looks as though even if they go undefeated, they will miss out, eg Auburn.

It seems RU winning out would be another step towards a playoff for D 1-A football.

[ QUOTE ]

Can someone explain how this would work if WVU beats Rutgers, thus meaning a three way tie for the BE title? How would they decide who gets the BE's BCS bowl?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoever finishes with the highest BCS ranking get the BCS bid..

Rutgers is in the drivers seat. They keep playing defense like they did last night they won't have anything to worry about. Greg Schiano will be one hot name this December. I almost wish it was time for Beamer to retire just so they could go after him.

Good point. It will be hard for Rutgers to beat WVU in Morgantown. The fans in Piscataway had a lot to do with the outcome last night. I loved watching Rutgers though. They remind me of VT in the early/mid 90's.

[ QUOTE ]

If WVU wins out, they'll be in the drivers seat. Nobody could touch them. However if they lose to Rutgers, say hello to the gator bowl

But i think that game since its at home for WVU, and i'll be attending. Then we should come out with a win

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU better not overlook Pitt...