BLUEFIELD 80 MT. VIEW 59 FINAL

bluefieldRocks

Guest BEAVERTAIL

we should beat Wypming East. Rezzonico thier PG can not handle the ball well enough at all to beat our press in my opinion. Watched him play with the coaches and the team and i have to say that they agree. I just hope they press all day and never let up cause Wy East can come back with how they shoot the threes..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaither's first season at Bluefield was 1994-95. Before that he was the head coach at Matoaka, where he coached Matoaka to a school record four consecuative sectional titles from 1989-1992 and one state title appearance in 1990 before losing to Harts in the opening round of states. The other years he lost to extremely talented Peterstown teams in regionals that featured Kelly Mann and Travis Jackson. That's back when Class A was stacked in southern WV with the likes of Athens, Oakvale, Spanishburg, Matoaka, Peterstown, etc.

[ QUOTE ]

Gillyard is doing good enough right now, he really brought the pressure and fast break against Logan. If he continues to play this style, the championship is theirs to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's been reading this board and taking my advice on how to win a State Championship with this group...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Gillyard is doing good enough right now, he really brought the pressure and fast break against Logan. If he continues to play this style, the championship is theirs to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's been reading this board and taking my advice on how to win a State Championship with this group...

[/ QUOTE ]

No he hasn't!!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

actually i know they read this board... I know some print out what is said on the boards... Gman does have good gameplans though, even though they are all the same. RUN! lol

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

actually i know they read this board... I know some print out what is said on the boards... Gman does have good gameplans though, even though they are all the same. RUN! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

what do u mean they print out? do they use it as motivation?

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Yea, me and beaverbaseball had drivers Ed togather two years asgo. He sure does read the boards!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he must really like me then because I am always taking up for him!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

they can still be in better shape, they still can't run as fast. and yeah they sometimes use it as motivation like when they are picked to lose... but he def read it in drivers ed in my class too...

[ QUOTE ]

Gaither's first season at Bluefield was 1994-95. Before that he was the head coach at Matoaka, where he coached Matoaka to a school record four consecuative sectional titles from 1989-1992 and one state title appearance in 1990 before losing to Harts in the opening round of states.

Actually Gaithers first year at bluefield was the 1992-1993 season. The second to last year they were AAA.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

they can still be in better shape, they still can't run as fast. and yeah they sometimes use it as motivation like when they are picked to lose... but he def read it in drivers ed in my class too...

[/ QUOTE ]

what part does he read in class?

This is nothing new! Everyone that is not from or a fan of bluefield HATE them and do/say whatever they have to bring them down b/c they come out on top.. As the result of our great tradition show......IT WORKS TO BLFD"S ADVANTAGE!!! So keep it going Its really helpfull...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

pretty sure he reads it all, and i know he reads the football section too, cause sometimes he would just ask the guys in the class random football questions wbout other high school teams