SWD Champs 2007...

ghs84

Which game was the biggest SHOCKER OF THE NIGHT in the VA playoffs???  

1. 1. Which game was the biggest SHOCKER OF THE NIGHT in the VA playoffs???

• Rockbridge Co. 41 R.E. Lee 12
    • Goochland 6 Gretna 0
    • Riverheads 35 William Campbell 31

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

lol...i wont comment on that

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was talking about my buddies grammar and such...if you want me to show you examples of some very dumb posts by your pals......hey, all you gotta do is look through the various posts involving some type of high school football....trust me the topics are loaded with irrational thoughts and simple thinking

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was talking about my buddies grammar and such...if you want me to show you examples of some very dumb posts by your pals......hey, all you gotta do is look through the various posts involving some type of high school football....trust me the topics are loaded with irrational thoughts and simple thinking

[/ QUOTE ]

only bad comments i make is when i talk about how dawgs05 cant catch up at princeton....but its the truth lol....he gets a little scared of those bluefield boys lol

[ QUOTE ]

if you want me to show you examples of some very dumb posts by your pals......hey, all you gotta do is look through the various posts involving some type of high school football....trust me the topics are loaded with irrational thoughts and simple thinking

[/ QUOTE ]

No seriously, produce the posts

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

only bad comments i make is when i talk about how dawgs05 cant catch up at princeton....but its the truth lol....he gets a little scared of those bluefield boys lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ah we all know who faked like they had to work the day of the big game...lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well piss on it then go on and give these boys the damn trophys all ready. They think there god year in and year out now piss on the season call it off and go on a give it to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

at least you are consistent 52........here's one of your posts during last season in response to one of mine

Bulldog52 responded:

[ QUOTE ]

HE's just saying ever one should hit there knees for the almighty BLUES!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

--------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

Consistently bad spelling and grammar, or train of thought?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can kiss my ass i really don't care what u think of me!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ah we all know who faked like they had to work the day of the big game...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

yea and we know who covered the best guy that each team had the whole season...and who didnt let them burn him??? yea and who faked that they pulled their leg muscle???