New Coach at Abingdon

SALTSHAKER

I hope you mean bug wings and not angel wings cause 'The Hornet' is steel right smart removed from bein a sant. I dont think them 5 yers he spent at Pen State...........I mean at the state pen realy helped him all that much anyhow.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay me and Little Feller went up to watchem go through some Grape Mashen drills and Fount out That New coach from down nar in Tennessee is still learning them youngens how to drive down in Tenn and cant start mashen Grapes until after sometime in July. Well got to go and eat Supper Little Feller said we was going to eat at a place in Abington on Main Street called the Hard wire I guess a lot of electrictions From different Mineses eat thare. Talk back at you soon.

Salty & Little Feller

[ QUOTE ]

Hay me and Little Feller went up to watchem go through some Grape Mashen drills and Fount out That New coach from down nar in Tennessee is still learning them youngens how to drive down in Tenn and cant start mashen Grapes until after sometime in July. Well got to go and eat Supper Little Feller said we was going to eat at a place in Abington on Main Street called the Hard wire I guess a lot of electrictions From different Mineses eat thare. Talk back at you soon.

Salty & Little Feller

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and the mayor was goner go up thar and see iffen we codent get a game with them thes yeer..we stoped at that cheap gas place ther in richlends and overhurd a feller saying they was goner be a meet at the footsball feld this evening so we changed plens and got our hornets togtter and went there instead,darndest thang they was jumping over fence post slanging metal plates and cannen bals evr which way..heck,woodent a feetball in the whole place we figerd we could slung that big steelie purty good so we joined up with that bunch from Grundy and went wit thim..wwwwwwwwwe didint know what to do but it seamed simpel nuff..you stoods ina circle and they was a feller standing abouts 30 feets or so from that and i gatherd you just try pitch it to him..we didnt know you had to take terns,all them other fellers had steelies too so we jest borrowed them and threw all of us at the same time..hope that coach aint in the hospitel to long..sorry little feller..

the infamous Dennis 'Snake' Palmer, the guru of track and field and the athletic endeavor you observed is what the refined folks in Virginia refer to as the 'shot put' and has no relation or commonality to the barbaric and pugalistic practice of hurling steel projectiles from the middle ages. Associating with those lethargic, crude, bearded, overweight, tobacco chewing coaches from Grundy was probably detrimental to your understanding of the sport you witnessed being contested this afternnon. I would suggest you refrain from buying lottery tickets, cigarettes, and alcoholic beverages for a few weeks and invest in satellite delivered television to help transition your entrance into the 21st century.

[ QUOTE ]

the infamous Dennis 'Snake' Palmer, the guru of track and field and the athletic endeavor you observed is what the refined folks in Virginia refer to as the 'shot put' and has no relation or commonality to the barbaric and pugalistic practice of hurling steel projectiles from the middle ages. Associating with those lethargic, crude, bearded, overweight, tobacco chewing coaches from Grundy was probably detrimental to your understanding of the sport you witnessed being contested this afternnon. I would suggest you refrain from buying lottery tickets, cigarettes, and alcoholic beverages for a few weeks and invest in satellite delivered television to help transition your entrance into the 21st century. [/quote

you ordent not use all them ugly words lik thet..aint nice.you goner go and git fatboy upsat.yu dont wont thet.I thank tet barbaric and puglista was them 2 sisters me an hem use to date and |I aint nevar threw nuttin from the middel ages dont even know where that is but I hav threwn some thangs from the middel of phelps.And I dont took tonicely to you bad mouthin them Grundy fellers they were nice to everie one.I got my eye on you little feller...

i still think they should make Mt. Rushmore type thing in Grundy and carve Mayor Richardson's head on that mountain they blew up to make room for the new town...that would be awesome...maybe put Bull Bevins and Don Newberry up there too...just a thought.

Boys quit your fussen . Me and Little Feller Dont care nomore about any ole ball game. We have gots to get that new Walmarts in to Abington. And wezes is going to have some help doing hit. How about some of unzens from Pounden Mills and Lebenton come over and tell these Tree Huggers and antiqune dealer show much of a help Walmarts has been to you all. So turn out and if you all come over and help me and Little Feller will take you to one of these fancy eaten places here in Abington, The Pepper cornhole Mills or the Dury Queens and we kin get you all a room at the Pizza Inn cheap. So unzens drop us a line down here at the Huttle and let us know if we can count on you.

Thanks For Your Support

Salty & Little Feller

snake palmer, guru of what? he will have to turn over the crown of guru to the grundy girls this year. if i were him i would ask for help from the hornet. i hear he and his boys from phelps are going to load up and go over to atown and see what the big deal is about those grape mashers not wanting that walmarts store. if i am not wrong, i think they do sell wine and cheese at their stores. salty you keep us posted on the going ons over there, and remember help is on the way.

[ QUOTE ]

snake palmer, guru of what? he will have to turn over the crown of guru to the grundy girls this year. if i were him i would ask for help from the hornet. i hear he and his boys from phelps are going to load up and go over to atown and see what the big deal is about those grape mashers not wanting that walmarts store. if i am not wrong, i think they do sell wine and cheese at their stores. salty you keep us posted on the going ons over there, and remember help is on the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ran into Hornet this morning coming home from work, he was at the top of widows branch with the activity bus loading a couple of kegs at Skinners..He asked me for directions to Abingdon and said he and SaltShaker had some kinda business to attend to..He didnt appear to be to happy either...

Me and Hornet and Salty just got back from Abingdun and boy we had one whale of a good time on that laxitive bus with that keg of blu rippen. We had gone down there lookin for Little Feller to stratin his littel wiry but out but we took a rong turn out by where they is a buildin that Walmarts and ended up down there at that Holstein lake and hot dam if they wasnt filmin an episote of 'Girls Gone Wild. Me, Salty, and Hornet jerked our bibed coverhauls off and throwed some Kmarter shorts on and joned in the fun on one of them fance motor row boats. I got some jimdandy picturs if them forum mortar radars will let me slap them on here.

[ QUOTE ]

Me and Hornet and Salty just got back from Abingdun and boy we had one whale of a good time on that laxitive bus with that keg of blu rippen. We had gone down there lookin for Little Feller to stratin his littel wiry but out but we took a rong turn out by where they is a buildin that Walmarts and ended up down there at that Holstein lake and hot dam if they wasnt filmin an episote of 'Girls Gone Wild. Me, Salty, and Hornet jerked our bibed coverhauls off and throwed some Kmarter shorts on and joned in the fun on one of them fance motor row boats. I got some jimdandy picturs if them forum mortar radars will let me slap them on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

az you kan cee I was nut at my best.but I had a veri fin time.Thac you fatboy fer inviting me alung

http://www.crazyengineer.net/uploads/pictures/ceposts/redneck.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fatboy hed setch a gud time he got a nu tattoo.

http://files.myopera.com/NOLA_1977/blog/redneck_tatoo.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hurs a piktur of the acteveti bus..them boys dun a reeel guud job at the vokationel skoulk on thisin.

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_monster_school_bus.jpg

Alright Fellers! keep yourn eyes on the priz. Wez Gots to get a good crowd to come to that High educasion house all of the people who wants walmarts needs to come out and show you true Colors Load up that activey bus and come on.

[ QUOTE ]

Alright Fellers! keep yourn eyes on the priz. Wez Gots to get a good crowd to come to that High educasion house all of the people who wants walmarts needs to come out and show you true Colors Load up that activey bus and come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh..That's a Wallgreen's in A-Town they are building...lol.

I see nothing has change around here... No fun is allowed and the moderator is on a power trip. Fatboy, I tried to have some fun with our boys but it got deleted. Maybe

G-girl was just mad because that was one of his lady friends... Tully out... Look me up on the LPD forum.

[ QUOTE ]

I see nothing has change around here... No fun is allowed and the moderator is on a power trip. Fatboy, I tried to have some fun with our boys but it got deleted. Maybe

G-girl was just mad because that was one of his lady friends... Tully out... Look me up on the LPD forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't like my rules...leave...just don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!!!