Tazewell has a very good chance to win district this year

bulldog78

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell will finish in the middle of the pack.....again....

[/ QUOTE ]

Middle?

How u get 2nd the past few years to be the middle!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats what i was thinking

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

The SWVA sandwich: RHS TAZ GHS

[/ QUOTE ]

The pack dont go like that its all ways GHS then THS every year and raz is over rated that showed when we beat yalls a$$ the second time in the playoffs.

i agree and since when in the last 2 years did tazwell place 2nd in district and then not get their butts handed to them in playoffs richlands is right they have the braging rights until someone does someting about it and w/o that high powered offense i dnt think the scores will be gaudy like years past but none the less close and all this hype about raz is about as bad as ben addison raz was shut down every play in the tazewell/graham playoff game noone on ur offense had more than 20 30 yards top

7 to 6 to be exact but would you like to tell me what the playoff game was the one that counts hmm oh yea 41 to 0 wow thats a good game way to know what ur talkin bout and even in the first game you none of ur guys had ne yards besides one run for rasnick you cant put your season on a coulpe of good runs cause belive it or not the sorry teams you play outta district mean jack

[ QUOTE ]

remind me of what the first games score was?! k thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]7-6..second time around..hmmm..let me see oh yeah! 41-0..lol..your making yourself look bad..im sorry