record predictions for swd...

ghs84

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I see 2 or 3 for them this year!! And just cause I say that, doesn't mean I think Tazewell will knock them off, Tazewell lost alot last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmmmmmm......let's see what 52 had to say about richlands before last season.....

Re: SWD 2006-2007 [Re: lee]

#59696 - 12/24/05 11:03 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

[ QUOTE ]

I don't see the blues going 10-0 next season. They lost some key players to that def.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I see 2 or 3 for them this year!! And just cause I say that, doesn't mean I think Tazewell will knock them off, Tazewell lost alot last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmmmmmm......let's see what 52 had to say about richlands before last season.....

Re: SWD 2006-2007 [Re: lee]

#59696 - 12/24/05 11:03 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

[ QUOTE ]

I don't see the blues going 10-0 next season. They lost some key players to that def.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Big deal keep living in the past there my friend!!

Hey 52, at least your prediction wasn't as bad as futbolking's

Re: Heard Graham has ticket this year to champions [Re: BigD4VT]

#66432 - 05/01/06 02:53 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

futbolking said:

[ QUOTE ]

last season is gone. It could and probably will be totally different this season. I'll predict this as the order of finish.

1. Graham

2. Tazewell

3. Richlands

4. Carroll County

5. Grundy

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

futbolking said:

[ QUOTE ]

last season is gone. It could and probably will be totally different this season. I'll predict this as the order of finish.

1. Graham

2. Tazewell

3. Richlands

4. Carroll County

5. Grundy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you are saying richlands will finish third? this is how i see it

Richlands

Tazewell

Graham

Grundy/Carroll Country

Abington

Marion

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

futbolking said:

[ QUOTE ]

1. Graham

2. Tazewell

3. Richlands

4. Carroll County

5. Grundy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you are saying richlands will finish third? this is how i see it

Richlands

Tazewell

Graham

Grundy/Carroll Country

Abington

Marion

[/ QUOTE ]

nice prediction....because thats the way it will be...ull say keep living in the past well this is the present....u say someone will hit rchlands in the mouth, dont count on it...everyone will admit that when u come to play richlands, win or lose, u will have to play for 4 quarters and they are gonna hit u hard

• 2 weeks later...

make no mistake the swd champs will be either Graham or Richlands.remember this is may and the season hasnt started just yet.a lot could happen between now and then.and i have seen some crazy things happen in HS football.i have seen teams that were supposed to be a loaded team and nobody even come close to touching them not even make the playoffs and ive seen teams that were to be in a rebuilding year take it to state.so keep an open mind anything is possible.good luck guys.and Brew i want to see that 530 squat.

[ QUOTE ]

make no mistake the swd champs will be either Graham or Richlands.remember this is may and the season hasnt started just yet.a lot could happen between now and then.and i have seen some crazy things happen in HS football.i have seen teams that were supposed to be a loaded team and nobody even come close to touching them not even make the playoffs and ive seen teams that were to be in a rebuilding year take it to state.so keep an open mind anything is possible.good luck guys.and Brew i want to see that 530 squat.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a good statement, because i remember it was either 03 or 04 (not sure) when everybody said grundy had a good shot to win state, in the reqular season they went 9-1 i think (the lost from richlands) and in the first rounds of the playoffs they lost to VA. High who they beat easily in the regular season.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a good statement, because i remember it was either 03 or 04 (not sure) when everybody said grundy had a good shot to win state, in the reqular season they went 9-1 i think (the lost from richlands) and in the first rounds of the playoffs they lost to VA. High who they beat easily in the regular season.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i remember that.grundy was 9-1 only reg. season loss was to richlands 14-39 they had beaten va high 28-13 then lost 0-6 in OT in the first round to va high.and thats my point HS is not predicting as it may seem especially in the playoffs because the mind game comes into play.

1, Tazewell.. with matt and tj enough said

2, richlands... with fuller

3 graham... they will get a few wv players im sure to get them 6 or 7 wins

4 rest dont mater

[ QUOTE ]

4 rest dont mater

[/ QUOTE ]

you and dawgs05 are on crack.....while muncy and rasnake will be good players, richlands will dominate the line of scrimmage with players who dominated the line of scrimmage against tazewell last year....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

4 rest dont mater

[/ QUOTE ]

you and dawgs05 are on crack.....while muncy and rasnake will be good players, richlands will dominate the line of scrimmage with players who dominated the line of scrimmage against tazewell last year....

[/ QUOTE ]

You said the key words LAST YEAR!!!!

he also said key word THE SAME PLAYERS, i have came to face the fact, richlands vs. graham, and richlands vs. tazewell are rivalries and people will continue to argue about.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

4 rest dont mater

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the kids richlands is returning this year along the defensive front have proven that they can control the line of scrimmage against the best division 3 schools in the state.....why do you think tazewell's new offensive line will be successful against them? i guess you saw some positives in that 61 - 0 loss???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

4 rest dont mater

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the kids richlands is returning this year along the defensive front have proven that they can control the line of scrimmage against the best division 3 schools in the state.....why do you think tazewell's new offensive line will be successful against them? i guess you saw some positives in that 61 - 0 loss???

[/ QUOTE ]

Blaaah Blaaaah Blaaaah