record predictions for swd...

ghs84

"richlands returns 8 defensive players that played against bluefields first team offense and stuffed bluefield with the exception of 1 play...in addition, 2 other players, chase fuller and romulo fahardo, out with injuries that scrimmage, are back to play against them this year.."

should they even have the game at this point?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

"richlands returns 8 defensive players that played against bluefields first team offense and stuffed bluefield with the exception of 1 play...in addition, 2 other players, chase fuller and romulo fahardo, out with injuries that scrimmage, are back to play against them this year.."

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly wish they wouldn't. I never wanted this game in the first place because it's going to be hyped out the yin yang despite having 5 games that need to be played first, and it adds that many more people who won't let a Richlands fan speak on this board without shooting them down. It's funny how Graham and Tazewell fans (and players even) talk about what they're going to do to RHS, and Bluefield fans can talk about how their rich tradition ensures they will compete with any team at any time, but when a Richlands fan tries to say anything at all it sets off a fire storm.

As far as the team with the best chance to beat Richlands... that would be Gate City because that's who they play first.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly wish they wouldn't. I never wanted this game in the first place because it's going to be hyped out the yin yang despite having 5 games that need to be played first, and it adds that many more people who won't let a Richlands fan speak on this board without shooting them down. It's funny how Graham and Tazewell fans (and players even) talk about what they're going to do to RHS, and Bluefield fans can talk about how their rich tradition ensures they will compete with any team at any time, but when a Richlands fan tries to say anything at all it sets off a fire storm.

As far as the team with the best chance to beat Richlands... that would be Gate City because that's who they play first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Richlands fans don't bash Tazewell fans on there post as well. Last time i checked Tazewell still leads the overall series so there ya go!!

[ QUOTE ]

Do they trash Tazewell? I know I don't

[/ QUOTE ]

just read the posts my good man......the evidence is clearly there.....alot of bashing from all sides but i guess thats whay rivalries are about

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richalnds 9-1

Graham 7-3

Tazewell 6-4

CC 6-4

Grundy 5-5

Abingdon 5-5

Marion 3-7

Rihcalnds will Possibly Lose To Powell Valley

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you smoking???? richlands will be 10-0.....powell valley has 2 good players down there..one at quarterback and the other at running back which he isnt that good.....u know richlands is looking forward to this game and their D will def be ready.....bluefield wont be a game bc Richlands will look to get revenge for 4 years ago.....

[/ QUOTE ]

And you guys wonder why we all the time dogging yall!! Its because its the same damn thing from you everytime all we whooped candy ass last year and theres no reason we shouldn't this year!! Ever wonder why people give Richlands hell? Because the biggest part of them are arrogant pricks!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you say we are mostly "arrogant pricks" when you are always responding to one person's posts. I agree with you that TarterBall's posts sound arrogant. But please don't include all of us in your name calling, when it is a single individual.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just call them as i see them...and i know for a fact that Coach Palmer is gonna be ready for PV and Bluefield...so sit down boys and strap in bc if u think richlands will lose to them, then ur in for a rude awakening....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richalnds 9-1

Graham 7-3

Tazewell 6-4

CC 6-4

Grundy 5-5

Abingdon 5-5

Marion 3-7

Rihcalnds will Possibly Lose To Powell Valley

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you smoking???? richlands will be 10-0.....powell valley has 2 good players down there..one at quarterback and the other at running back which he isnt that good.....u know richlands is looking forward to this game and their D will def be ready.....bluefield wont be a game bc Richlands will look to get revenge for 4 years ago.....

[/ QUOTE ]

And you guys wonder why we all the time dogging yall!! Its because its the same damn thing from you everytime all we whooped candy ass last year and theres no reason we shouldn't this year!! Ever wonder why people give Richlands hell? Because the biggest part of them are arrogant pricks!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you say we are mostly "arrogant pricks" when you are always responding to one person's posts. I agree with you that TarterBall's posts sound arrogant. But please don't include all of us in your name calling, when it is a single individual.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just call them as i see them...and i know for a fact that Coach Palmer is gonna be ready for PV and Bluefield...so sit down boys and strap in bc if u think richlands will lose to them, then ur in for a rude awakening....

[/ QUOTE ]

Im glad u can see ahead in the future!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually zach pruett also missed that game, and barring injury or some other disaster, he will be playing against them this year.....

as for my posts, I, like everyone else on here, have my own opinions.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually zach pruett also missed that game, and barring injury or some other disaster, he will be playing against them this year.....

as for my posts, I, like everyone else on here, have my own opinions.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you u do along with us!! But its funny when we state ours then we get a reply like Richlands this and Richlands that!! There is more people on here that would say that then dawgs05 and myself! Btw dawgs when we getting drunk again!!!

I don't think that is very fair since Coach Palmer has been out of high school for 30 years. He is about twice the size he was when he fumbled 5 times in the second half against Gate City back in 1976. Will he be a running back or a lineman this go-round?

"actually zach pruett also missed that game, and barring injury or some other disaster, he will be playing against them this year.....

as for my posts, I, like everyone else on here, have my own opinions..... "

if you're gonna be technical about it alan carter didn't play, and bluefield was without a fb and 2 linemen, and not to even mention that bluefield is a spread o that ran completely from a tight formation against richlands throughout the 2 quarters. Which not only is it not their style wasn't even to their advantage, it was to richlands advantage. They ran their spread o against pc.

I guess they thought "a scrimmage" would be a good time to actually do some things different. But you go on expecting something less out of bluefield. They're the 1 team in the region that can be as good as it gets 1 season after even their worst seasons in history. There's been a lot of exceptional bluefield teams most people never saw coming. Will they be that caliber a team, my thoughts are they'll still have to much youth in the lineup to be a really strong bluefield team, but knowing bluefield football if had to guess, their '08 and '09 teams are gonna be quite impressive, running through most teams they play in big ways....

it's already been pointed out that richlands was missing 7 starters during that scrimmage........as you say, it was just a scrimmage......i guess my point in bringing the whole thing up is that richlands did control the line of scrimmage during that scrimmage with players who return this year.....

those of you who get upset because i personally believe richlands has a good shot at going undefeated must realize it all comes out in the wash.........football will be played this fall and my predictions will be either right or wrong

[ QUOTE ]

yea i can see the future and the future reads richlands winning the swd for sure...

[/ QUOTE ]

i can see the future too.....i see you dropping about 7 TDs this fall....lol j/k

[ QUOTE ]

yea i can see the future and the future reads richlands winning the swd for sure...

[/ QUOTE ]

this is why people don't like richlands people on here cuz they post stuff like this.. how can you be sure i agree there the favorites.. but what if say someone gets injured or something, i mean you don't wanna think about that but its possible. or a team steps up and plays good this season and beats richlands and the rest of the district. so just don't say stuff like that

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is why people don't like richlands people on here cuz they post stuff like this.. how can you be sure i agree there the favorites.. but what if say someone gets injured or something, i mean you don't wanna think about that but its possible. or a team steps up and plays good this season and beats richlands and the rest of the district. so just don't say stuff like that

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands will be 5-5 and finish 4th... Is that better?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with predicting that your team will win the district? Fans do that all the time, from all teams. You all say the Richlands fans have ego problems, however, it is starting to look like everyone else just has a problem with the Richlands fans. I hate to sound like this, but I think it is jealousy of our recent sucess. I know we are not the first team to have this kind of sucess, and I'm sure that the other teams before us to have sucess have had the same kind of pointless hate thrown at them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands will be 5-5 and finish 4th... Is that better?

[/ QUOTE ]

it may happen.....there is no talent, except fuller, in the skill positions..........how bout more like 4-6