here is pictures of new salem turf!

zack

[ QUOTE ]

I think the way your bleachers look is pretty goofy. But, still a nice stadium overall...

[/ QUOTE ]

Only a Beaver fan could find an insult to throw in there lol........

I know many people don't care much for Salem, especially in Southwestern Virginia, but it's for the same reason people don't care much for Bluefield. The reason is they just win and beat their teams in doing so. Salem is first class all the way from the coaches and players to the fans and stadium. Honestly, Salem and Bluefield are alike in many ways. Both communities eat, sleep, and breath high school football and both have a LOT of passion and love for their respective high school. I'd love to see Salem and Bluefield play a series regularly, but I know that's unrealistic for a number of reasons. Regardless, Salem has the respect of the majority of Bluefield fans. They're an elite high school program, which should be a model for other schools to strive for.

BTW: What, if anything will the endzones have in them once the field is complete?