• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm floored by the names!

[/ QUOTE ]

Got that "Wheeling Feeling"?

[/ QUOTE ]

If these kids actually show up to wear the Beaver uniform in August then yes I do! I'll take the wait and see approach, but fans from one local school are going to be very pissed off if the one kid dons the Beaver colors this fall.

[ QUOTE ]

who is it? is it that bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

From Graham Is A.J Jeffers he'll have his decision by the end of the week and another that im not going to mention bc im not sure that he wants to be.....i will tell u this the other kid from Graham is one that Bluefield will want to get there hands on and from Princeton i don't know his name but heard he is an athlete

[ QUOTE ]

will tell u this the other kid from Graham is one that Bluefield will want to get there hands on and from Princeton i don't know his name but heard he is an athlete

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but your making it sound like bluefield is begging these players to come and play for them. Its not like that at all. Bluefield will be just fine with all the players they have now. But if people from different schools want a chance at winning the title and earning there spot on the team. Then i dont have a probplem with that