transfers

ghs84

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Agree. If the one does stay, i definetly got the Wheeling Feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]If you’re talking about Will Cole, than don’t get that “Wheeling Feeling†too quickly…It’ll turn out to be more like a 24 hour but…I think

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

We will just have to see about that wheeling feeling. I wont be satasfied until i see we have another RB other than Brooks

[/ QUOTE ]

Marcus Patterson.

[/ QUOTE ]

lilly should be a formidalbe fb, and actually I thought aron bowes? had more potential in '06 but if I'm correct he was injured, but should be a senior. Brookes will shoulder the load for certain but patterson has a lot of potential to be an exceptional rb, the only downside for '07 that he's still a sophomore and likely the biggest increase in ability will be between 10th and 11th grade. But if cole does play for bluefield and is a threat on the ground that's really a lot of weapons, especially combined with a passing game. If this is the case they would be wise to use the option a lot. The option with a qb who can run with the likes of brooks, and patterson, who is the shiftiest of the 2 in my opinion, would be formidable.

[ QUOTE ]

is jeff beckett becky beckett the teachers husband?

[/ QUOTE ]

No but it would be his sister-in-law, Becky is married to Jeff's brother John, also a former Beaver who played on the 1965 State Championship team.

to answer the comments of y will would walk off to another school is bcause what college in there right mind would sing a qb that never throws thats what hes thinkin about ghs84 just like the rest of the high school players the want to play there best and go to some college and at graham wills not gonna get a chance in hell at doing that so i mean me and him r good friends and i hope it works out for him but i cant agree wit beaver being his choice

[ QUOTE ]

to answer the comments of y will would walk off to another school is bcause what college in there right mind would sing a qb that never throws thats what hes thinkin about ghs84 just like the rest of the high school players the want to play there best and go to some college and at graham wills not gonna get a chance in hell at doing that so i mean me and him r good friends and i hope it works out for him but i cant agree wit beaver being his choice

[/ QUOTE ]

I talked to Will the other day and Bluefield isnt his only choice. He's interested in goind somewhere else.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope dont believe it.Bluefield throws no more than anyone else.gonna have to come up with something better than that,bluefield isnt gonna throw the ball 40 times a game and if hes going to be a college QB hes gonna have to be on a team that throws more than bluefield.how many QBs or RBs have gone on to play college ball from this area and never play the position the played in highschool?almost all of them.and will hasnt played anything but QB so he better go to nitro or somewhere that they throw 75% of the time.i still say he got pissed off and left.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I talked to Will the other day and Bluefield isnt his only choice. He's interested in goind somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands right??

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands right??

[/ QUOTE ]

Pocahontas...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands right??

[/ QUOTE ]

Pocahontas...

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the football hotbed of Montcalm?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands right??

[/ QUOTE ]

Pocahontas...

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the football hotbed of Montcalm?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's staying "in-state" to avoid the legal mumbo-jumbo...

[ QUOTE ]

Boo-Frickity who... If he's coming to bluefield then he's coming to bluefield. If he's going to richlands then he's going to richlands. Eric McClanahan will be a fine QB if will cole doesent play for bluefield next year

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys do realize that there are 10 other ppl on the field besides the one person that everyone praises right?

Its not rocket science being the QB at Graham...take the snap from center turn around and hand it off...without dropping it. So simple even a caveman can do it...Cole will not be missed if he leaves...