transfers

ghs84

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If these guys are thinking about transferring, then I hope to he(double hockey sticks) that they get to go. I’d rather not have a kid playing for my team who’s heart wasn’t in it, anyway. It’ll give a kid a chance who WANTS to play for one heck of a football program. We’ve been through all of this before…None of these guys are going to go to a major college or anything. They may not even get a starting nod, if they do go….so let’s just wish them good luck

[ QUOTE ]

3rd and 34

Do you still say "Hut" and hand it to barerrass?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep...that's the #1 play in the book for 3rd and 34 at Graham...has been for years...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

3rd and 34

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep...that's the #1 play in the book for 3rd and 34 at Graham...has been for years...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but we had Ahmad back then laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

3rd and 34

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but we had Ahmad back then laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No boys...that's been THE 3rd and 34 play since Coach Carlock came to Graham back in the 70s...

well your wish is gonna come true cause thats all youll see this year and the next who knows how many years to come.Graham needs some young fresh fire in his eyes coaching.it sure couldnt hurt.

[ QUOTE ]

well your wish is gonna come true cause thats all youll see this year and the next who knows how many years to come.Graham needs some young fresh fire in his eyes coaching.it sure couldnt hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right there is what I was talking about in another post...with talk such as this, rough times at Graham are imminent...

thats true but your not a Graham fan and its kinda hard for you to understand but weve had some great talent the past couple of years and its the same ole crap and were getting tired of the same 25 plays they run every game.or is it 5 plays? i get them confused.we need someone who isnt afraid to open it up and doesnt play conservative all the time.

i don't believe that many people said that much when we ran those "5" plays in '95 to win State? or in '01? why now do we start critizing(sp.) coach marrs? the man has been here for 2 dang years and we have been to regional finals those 2 years,maybe its because our rival richlands has heated up? or maybe everyone was afraid of Coach Carlock,but nothing has changed since he's left so why start now.....how about this you all can come pay the price of admission and come to the games,scream ur hearts out and help us get to state bc look at richlands crowd they go CRAZY! ours seems to dull down more and more so can we get a lil enthuasisum??

[ QUOTE ]

i don't believe that many people said that much when we ran those "5" plays in '95 to win State? or in '01? why now do we start critizing(sp.) coach marrs? the man has been here for 2 dang years and we have been to regional finals those 2 years,maybe its because our rival richlands has heated up? or maybe everyone was afraid of Coach Carlock,but nothing has changed since he's left so why start now.....how about this you all can come pay the price of admission and come to the games,scream ur hearts out and help us get to state bc look at richlands crowd they go CRAZY! ours seems to dull down more and more so can we get a lil enthuasisum??

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham ran more "different" plays in '01 than they had total since Coach Carlock began his coaching tenure at Graham. Prior to that year there were about eight different offensive plays that Graham would run during the entire season. Graham NEVER threw the ball more than 1 or 2 times a game...and those one or two times would be a middle screen...a play that seems to have completely disappeared from the playbook. During the AB years, Graham really didn't need to run more than a couple of plays...all of which centered around getting the ball in the hands of AB.

Seth Tibbs will still go to Graham for sure. But wether or not he will play is still up in the air. Last time I talked to him he said he is still unsure. But most likly he wont play.

[ QUOTE ]

Seth Tibbs will still go to Graham for sure. But wether or not he will play is still up in the air. Last time I talked to him he said he is still unsure. But most likly he wont play.

[/ QUOTE ]

why not?whats going at Graham for these players to transfer or just not play?does anyone have the b*lls to tell whats happening over there?

Maybe some kids just do not want to put in the time necessary to compete in a particular sport like one needs to do these days if you want to compete. Maybe its the old neighborhood kid who says "It's my bat and my ball, and if we aren't going to play by my rules then I'm taking them home." As a player, I would not want someone out there who doesn't want to be out there competing. Half-hearted effort doesn't get it.