Graham Football Schedule

ghs84

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

futbolking has nailed it, except for maybe Mt View that low.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like last year when futbolking said this one week into the season.....

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will finish 1st

TAZEWELL will finish 2nd

Richlands will finish 3rd...

That's my opinion....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well atleast he had the middle pick right give him some credit....

hmmmmm.....last year, when I pointed out that Richlands was missing 7 starters during the gridorama and would be a much better team in the regular season than what was shown in the gridorama, I was told by you that I was making excuses......even though i was obviously right and Richlands went on to win the state championship....

and now G-man says this:

[ QUOTE ]

That game was played in a sloppy downpour and virtually eliminated Blacksburg's "bread and butter"...the passing game...also, Blacksburg's best RB went out with an ankle injury in that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds like an excuse to me (even if it is accurate).....

Sounds to me like somebody in particular here has WAY too much time on their hands to be digging up ancient posts….How about letting people have their opinion about the upcoming season without criticizing…you’re taking the fun out of posting on here…I’m sure you’re always 100% right and never miss anything…and Richlands will win the state championship every year as long as you live…

[ QUOTE ]

hmmmmm.....last year, when I pointed out that Richlands was missing 7 starters during the gridorama and would be a much better team in the regular season than what was shown in the gridorama, I was told by you that I was making excuses......even though i was obviously right and Richlands went on to win the state championship....

and now G-man says this:

[ QUOTE ]

That game was played in a sloppy downpour and virtually eliminated Blacksburg's "bread and butter"...the passing game...also, Blacksburg's best RB went out with an ankle injury in that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds like an excuse to me (even if it is accurate).....

[/ QUOTE ]

You have me confused with Bluefield fans...I never said you were making excuses with Richlands missing several starters in the gridorama...hell, I backed you up on that...

[ QUOTE ]

….How about letting people have their opinion about the upcoming season without criticizing…you’re taking the fun out of posting on here…

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you making predictions based on rational thought rather than raw emotion.....

So, what do you suggest? That everybody on here have the same opinion? And all of us think that Richlands will win it all every year. You support your little corner of Tazewell County and I’ll support mine…

[ QUOTE ]

I’m sure you’re always 100% right and never miss anything…and Richlands will win the state championship every year as long as you live…

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you WERE more accurate in your pre-season assessment of Rockbridge County than I was last year......so I guess I'm not always right.....just most of the time:)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I’m sure you’re always 100% right and never miss anything…and Richlands will win the state championship every year as long as you live…

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you WERE more accurate in your pre-season assessment of Rockbridge County than I was last year......so I guess I'm not always right.....just most of the time:)

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao.i believe i would quit posting your making a bigger butt out of yourself with every post.my god whats happened to you parsons?has it gone to your head already?haha good grief man CHILL.

[ QUOTE ]

your making a bigger butt out of yourself with every post.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....wouldn't be the first time.......however, I still can't figure out why people get angry when I merely repost their past predictions.......it's all in good fun....

perhaps people should quit making ludicrous predictions....

[ QUOTE ]

by the way Graham will end Richlands run this year.Graham dominates Richlands 48-0

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not good......I've only made up excuses for losses of 10 points or less......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

by the way Graham will end Richlands run this year.Graham dominates Richlands 48-0

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not good......I've only made up excuses for losses of 10 points or less......

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.i had to beef it up a little tiny bit.lol