9/21 Richlands A

9/28 MT.View H

10/5 Grundy A

10/12 Tazewell H

10/19 OPEN

10/26 Abingdon A

11/2 Carroll Co. H

[ QUOTE ]

yea tough sked but we never have and extremely easy one but i only see us i only see two games we might lose

[/ QUOTE ]Personally, I think that Richlands is the 3rd…possibly 4th best team on that schedule…so I’m wondering which two you are thinking

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yea tough sked but we never have and extremely easy one but i only see us i only see two games we might lose

[/ QUOTE ]Personally, I think that Richlands is the 3rd…possibly 4th best team on that schedule…so I’m wondering which two you are thinking

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I can only see two teams on the schedule that you WON'T lose to (Abingdon and Grundy) and at least five that you will PROBABLY lose to (Bluefield, Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Richlands, Tazewell and possibly CC). You should be able to slide by Marion and MV.

hey its ur opinion man but im glad to see u like the team...... like i said i dnt see but two teams mabey 3 that we'd might take a loss to richlands and blacksburg r the the only two

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm wondering what you've been smoking.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting perspective.......

Well, since I live close to the Blacksburg area…I know for a fact that Blacksburg is loaded, by the way….does anybody remember the absolute domination by Blacksburg against Graham last year. I thought they were far and away the best team Graham played last year….Christiansburg will have a very strong team…I would rank Graham’s schedule in order of toughness, like this….

1. Blacksburg

2. Christiansburg (Yes, that’s right…this isn’t the same team that Graham used to dominate).

3. Richlands and Bluefield (tie)

4. Carroll County

5. Tazewell

6. Marion

7. Abingdon

8. Mt. View

9. Grundy

By the way….I don’t smoke…

8/24 Bluefield A (L)

8/31 Christiansburg H (W)

9/7 Blacksburg A L

9/14 Marion H W

9/21 Richlands A W

9/28 MT.View H W

10/5 Grundy A L

10/12 Tazewell H L

10/19 OPEN

10/26 Abingdon A W

11/2 Carroll Co. H W

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I thought they were far and away the best team Graham played last year

[/ QUOTE ]

Hidden Valley beat Blacksburg by 10 last year........

[/ QUOTE ]Apples and oranges… The best Graham team I ever saw also lost to Salem in 89….The best team doesn’t always win…Salem was good that year, but Graham had a terrible game…

Blacksburg was by far and away the most impressive team I saw Graham play last year

I’d like to see Graham win every game…and as of now..they could go 10-0…who knows. But realistically, a winning season with that schedule will be an accomplishment. I still think Graham will do well and end up upsetting at least one of those top 4 teams on their schedule…maybe more…time will tell. I just think people are underestimating Graham this year…A team with that kind of tradition should never be taken for granted

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I thought they were far and away the best team Graham played last year

[/ QUOTE ]

Hidden Valley beat Blacksburg by 10 last year........

[/ QUOTE ]

That game was played in a sloppy downpour and virtually eliminated Blacksburg's "bread and butter"...the passing game...also, Blacksburg's best RB went out with an ankle injury in that game.

[ QUOTE ]

excuses are like....

[/ QUOTE ]

No excuses, just stating facts...Blacksburg's offense is built around the passing game of Trey Gresh. With that taken away by the weather conditions, they had to rely on the ground game...then their best running back goes down with an ankle injury. Not many teams would win in a situation like that...especially against a team as good as Hidden Valley was last season.

I think that the G-Men can go 10-0 i know they have the talent and a great bunch of guys that work hard.so we will see what happens.you never know this could be one of those years were everything just falls right into place.but im hoping they go 14-0 and shut everybody up.

[ QUOTE ]

futbolking has nailed it, except for maybe Mt View that low.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like last year when futbolking said this one week into the season.....

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will finish 1st

TAZEWELL will finish 2nd

Richlands will finish 3rd...

That's my opinion....

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

futbolking has nailed it, except for maybe Mt View that low.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like last year when futbolking said this one week into the season.....Yeah, I said that…and I said it because I was tired of hearing all of the Richlands is the best on earth crap….

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will finish 1st

TAZEWELL will finish 2nd

Richlands will finish 3rd...

That's my opinion....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I look for Blacksburg to be off-the-charts good this season. They were fairly young last season and battled injures to key players throughout the season. They return a load of talent and if they can stay healthy this year don't be surprised to see them make a deep run in the playoffs.