will there be a challenge to richlands in division 3 region 4

zack

one thing to remember last years gone and so is Richlands SRs. different year,different players,different outcome.its gonna be hard to fill the shoes of caleb jennings,justin mcCracken,brett clayburne,d j simmons,cody vandyke,derek mcknight and some others.who have been playing for the past 3or 4 years.

[ QUOTE ]

one thing to remember last years gone and so is Richlands SRs. different year,different players,different outcome.its gonna be hard to fill the shoes of caleb jennings,justin mcCracken,brett clayburne,d j simmons,cody vandyke,derek mcknight and some others.who have been playing for the past 3or 4 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

In most cases it would be hard but they will be fine with Austin Fuller. Shane Wicks, Matt Davis, Ben Addison, Romulo Farjado, Chase Fuller, Zack Pruett, Khevan Schweingruber, Taylor Sizemore and many more. This team is going to be faster and more athletic than last years.

I know you said many more....but dont forget Jeremy Blankenship....

He was a big contributor on Defense in the state games last year.....he will be big for them this year

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In most cases it would be hard but they will be fine with Austin Fuller. Shane Wicks, Matt Davis, Ben Addison, Romulo Farjado, Chase Fuller, Zack Pruett, Khevan Schweingruber, Taylor Sizemore and many more. This team is going to be faster and more athletic than last years.

[/ QUOTE ]

id like to know which RB out of the names you listed above that is more athletic and faster than caleb jennings?and which QB is better than mcCracken?oh yeah i forgot about this football god yall keep talking about,austin fuller.he will not be as good nor better than McCracken.has richlands already scheduled your state championship parade?

No...we have not scheduled a parade.....but we have faith in the boys of Richlands that they are going to have another great season.

BTW, I have not heard anyone say that any of the running backs are better then Caleb or that Austin is better then McCracken. Ultimately, all that really mattters is whether the Richlands team or any other team for that matter is better on Friday nights...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how they'll do. Jennings was a good running back but he wasnt the fastest he was just quick and could cut on a dime. They got 3 guys in Addison, Schweingruber and Sizemore that are capable of handling the RB position. And Fuller at QB will present more problems for the defense just because of his running ability. Yes Mccracken could run but he wasnt the scrambler that Fuller is.

[ QUOTE ]

...oh yeah i forgot about this football god yall keep talking about,austin fuller.he will not be as good nor better than McCracken.has richlands already scheduled your state championship parade?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know its funny, because someone else from another school started this thread...which is fine...and then the first one to chime in is someone form graham (GHS84)...and then when a Richlands fan speaks their opinion, we are automatically saying we will win a State championship, or that on of our players is God?!?! I'm sorry I must have missed the memo that only people from other towns can talk about Richlands, and that if we do speak of our team, we must say negative things about them...because if not we are egotistical.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

...oh yeah i forgot about this football god yall keep talking about,austin fuller.he will not be as good nor better than McCracken.has richlands already scheduled your state championship parade?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know its funny, because someone else from another school started this thread...which is fine...and then the first one to chime in is someone form graham (GHS84)...and then when a Richlands fan speaks their opinion, we are automatically saying we will win a State championship, or that on of our players is God?!?! I'm sorry I must have missed the memo that only people from other towns can talk about Richlands, and that if we do speak of our team, we must say negative things about them...because if not we are egotistical.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt say that you just did.talk about sour grapes.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you didnt say this?

"...oh yeah i forgot about this football god yall keep talking about,austin fuller.he will not be as good nor better than McCracken.has richlands already scheduled your state championship parade? "

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"...oh yeah i forgot about this football god yall keep talking about,austin fuller.he will not be as good nor better than McCracken.has richlands already scheduled your state championship parade? "

[/ QUOTE ]

As i recall there is one RHS poster on here that everytime he spoke that name came out of his mouth many of times, both of ya get over it, as my father would say it not long now poppa smurf. (as to football is just weeks away)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As i recall there is one RHS poster on here that everytime he spoke that name came out of his mouth many of times, both of ya get over it, as my father would say it not long now poppa smurf. (as to football is just weeks away)

[/ QUOTE ]

you get over it. I was just stating the fact that GHS84 talks about Richlands more than anyone, and he criticizes anyone else that mentions them.

So ignore him. Everyone ignore GHS84. He's trying to instigate and provoke so he can come back and complain about the "Richlands ego". Ignore him and he will eventually shut up.

[ QUOTE ]

So ignore him. Everyone ignore GHS84. He's trying to instigate and provoke so he can come back and complain about the "Richlands ego". Ignore him and he will eventually shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Done

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont have to complain about Richlands oversized ego,everyone knows how big it is.boy yall gonna be disapointed if fuller doesnt dominate like you say he will.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone ignore richlands people and maybe they will ALL shut up.

Amen to that....and that should apply to any fans for whatever school. Be proud of your school and what they have accomplished. And that is what us Richlands fans are doing.

And i agree that there have been a couple of Richlands fans that are cocky with their comments and i have not seen him on here in quite a while

If you cant have hope of your school having a good or great year, then you are not a true SUPPORTER of your school anyway.

I get so tired of this turning into an EGO issue.

they will be good 'cause austin fuller is one of the top three players in the district... but playing the beavers guarantees them a lose this year.. and austin cant do it alone. so it will be tough...

The only guarantee when Richlands plays Bluefield is that the house will be packed. No game is a guaranteed win or loss for any team. That is why they play the game. My biggest question is this. Why are people so quick to underestimate a defending state champion. I think it has something to do with grapes.

[ QUOTE ]

The only guarantee when Richlands plays Bluefield is that the house will be packed. No game is a guaranteed win or loss for any team. That is why they play the game. My biggest question is this. Why are people so quick to underestimate a defending state champion. I think it has something to do with grapes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do believe the Grapes are sour. Theres alot of players that were key contributors to the state championship team last year. I do believe that 8 of the starters are back on defense. But hey i hope ppl underestimate everybody around Austin. If they do theres going to be alot of broken spirits after they play Richlands.