How many others are expected to get synthetic turf?

WileyX

I knew Honaker was underway and Richlands was in the process and went with next year due to time constraints. But, I had heard maybe Grundy? or some others. Any truth to this or anyothers than the three mentioned?

i doubt Grundy will get it until they decide what they are going to do about the new school situation...maybe a new stadium at that time...i doubt they will try to resurface the current field unless there is a grant or someone just donates it. you never know though.

[ QUOTE ]

i doubt Grundy will get it until they decide what they are going to do about the new school situation...maybe a new stadium at that time...i doubt they will try to resurface the current field unless there is a grant or someone just donates it. you never know though.

[/ QUOTE ]

about two weeks ago we was liftin in the field house and one of the coaches came and showed the kind of turf we will probley get, i think they said maybe two more years until we get it

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

about two weeks ago we was liftin in the field house and one of the coaches came and showed the kind of turf we will probley get, i think they said maybe two more years until we get it

[/ QUOTE ]

where it will go is more the question...my guess is poplar gap.

Yeah I had heard that too. That is due to happen when the Coalfield Expressway is complete. Which schools will be consolidated? I had heard TV, Grundy, and Hurley but no mention of Council.