Richlands D

Exodus

[ QUOTE ]

dl - fuller, jackson, christian

lb - wicks, jackson

sec - fuller, sizemore, fajardo, davis

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying that Richlands is so good that they only need nine players on defense???

DE - Cordle, Blankenship

DT - Pruett, Fuller, Christian (many other candidates)

N - Payne

LB - Wicks, Jackson

DB - Davis, Fajardo, Schwiengruber, Fuller. Many others will see time in the secondary as the four mentioned will be playing both ways.

[ QUOTE ]

DE - Cordle, Blankenship

N - Payne

LB - Wicks, Jackson

DB - Davis, Fajardo, Schwiengruber, Fuller. Many others will see time in the secondary as the four mentioned will be playing both ways.

[/ QUOTE ]

TWEE-EE-T!!! Too many men on the field...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I listed three DT's because I'm not sure which two will get most of the playing time. Christian is coming off an ACL injury. I could also be completely wrong and the starting defense won't look anything like this. Guess they will start finding that out tomorrow.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

DE - Cordle, Blankenship

N - Payne

LB - Wicks, Jackson

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands has always been accused of too many.....too many players....too many fans in the stadium.........too many points on the scoreboard......LOL

That is not a Richlands fan being arrogant. It's a good hearted joke. Not trying to feed the haters.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

DE - Cordle, Blankenship

N - Payne

LB - Wicks, Jackson

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands has always been accused of too many.....too many players....too many fans in the stadium.........too many points on the scoreboard......LOL

That is not a Richlands fan being arrogant. It's a good hearted joke. Not trying to feed the haters.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont do that.i think were full enough.im about to upchuck now.

This years D looks like the best ive ever seen. I caught the last 2 practices and they are looking impressive already. The defensive backs hardly changed with just losing DJ Simmons. The linebackers are really stepping up, especially Shane Wicks after losing Brett Clayburne. The D Line is looking HUGE...Pruett and Christian are ALOT bigger and Christian looks like he has recovered from his injury in the state ballgame. Watch out for those guys and their new addition that didnt play last year, Ethan Hill at nose! Hill is VERY aggresive and I expect to see him in the backfield EVERY down!

thats great that the D is looking good and i cant beleive Hill plays nose now? im glad to hear of him playing again....i watched him at a jv game in Leb. and he played linebacker and he knocked this kids helmet clear off haha. he seems like really aggressive kid from what i saw but he is laid back kid and thats good...anyone know what number he is going to wear so i can watch out for him this year? cause he was number 28 in JV so anyone know anything bout him let me know..

bennett u wear bike short shorts....and think ur funny and kool cause ur daughters was decent at basketball and u think ur some basketball god...lol.. palmer coaches football and has a state ring....hmmm wow what do u have??? hmm thats what i thought nuttin....bennett ur a classic joke if u ask me...

Richlands defense is gonna be a mockary(sp) of defense this year they don't have a chance against Tazewell. Your linebackers and defensive line are gonna be horrible this year. i can't wait to see t-town put up 60 plus on you guys this year

hill is a good football player from what i saw of him...he played 2 years his freshman and 10th grade year and in 10th grade i think he ran punts back and played line backer...in my opinion i think it just adds weapons to richlands...they are such a great football team every year they work so hard and focus on one game at a time so i believe hill will be a great asset to the defense.....

Hill should have played last year, dont really know why he didnt play last year after playing 9th & 10th grade year. Bottem line is he just adds to the strength and power of a great Richlands defense that will do nothing but get better and better.