So.....how does Graham look...nobody's talking..

futbolking

I saw them practice for a little while and I was surprised by how QUIET it was down there. Plenty of parking and not 1 fan at practice. NOT 1. I love my G-Men but like I said in another post 3-7 and back to '88 is what I think. If they win more games than that Coach Marrs should get SWD coach of the year.

[ QUOTE ]

Physically strong. Otherwise, we'll wait and see. If a wrestling match breaks out, we'll be good.

[/ QUOTE ]well..what about if a football game breaks out? will they still be good in that?

[ QUOTE ]

i said that they will go 5-5 but when i went to see them practice i say no better the 4-6

[/ QUOTE ]

the G-Men might just suprise you all.we are young,mostly sophmores but we will have a hell of a team the next 2 years you can take that to the bank.i dont mind seeing a down year when i know what kinda talent that is young and up in coming like these young men are.as long as they work together work hard they will be just fine.i think we all know that our young G-Men will be giving it 100% all the time. GO G-MEN

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i said that they will go 5-5 but when i went to see them practice i say no better the 4-6

[/ QUOTE ]

the G-Men might just suprise you all.we are young,mostly sophmores but we will have a hell of a team the next 2 years you can take that to the bank.i dont mind seeing a down year when i know what kinda talent that is young and up in coming like these young men are.as long as they work together work hard they will be just fine.i think we all know that our young G-Men will be giving it 100% all the time. GO G-MEN

[/ QUOTE ]

when you say mostly sophmores how many are we talking about that will be starting?? (sounds like a dumb question but i'm going somewhere with this)

cant answer that just yet.thats what i was told by another player.but i expect it to be 4 to 5 on both sides of the ball.could be more could be less who knows until coach makes the starters known to us.

no becasue if u based how the varsity played by how the jv played 1 or 2 years b4 i cant imagine y graham isnt picked to whip lots of ass casue im a junior now and my freshman year grahams jv whiped everyones jv minus a bluefield game 2 to 6 with graham having a couple tds called back otherwise that jv team beat the hell outta everyone but like u said cant go by that

no i played that team your freshman year i was a freshman too and we didn't get whipped by ya'll we didn't lose by alot and like 2 days b4 that game we played against george wythe who had an amazing JV team that year and wouldve definitley beat yours.. but anyway we only lost by maybe a touchdown but i'm thinkin it was 1 point but lemme tell ya we didn't have a good secondary and that was how ya'll beat us was passing.. you couldn't run the ball at all against us...and we had a few td's and long runs called back.

[ QUOTE ]

no i played that team your freshman year i was a freshman too and we didn't get whipped by ya'll we didn't lose by alot and like 2 days b4 that game we played against george wythe who had an amazing JV team that year and wouldve definitley beat yours.. but anyway we only lost by maybe a touchdown but i'm thinkin it was 1 point but lemme tell ya we didn't have a good secondary and that was how ya'll beat us was passing.. you couldn't run the ball at all against us...and we had a few td's and long runs called back.

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember that game, the refs were horrible at the game. wait, their always that bad when were playing at your home field. we had at least two safteys called back on that game. though that could have been my freshmen year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]dont bank on years down the line cause u never know what the future holds, worry about the present time...u never know u'r sayin this now, then next year rolls around and u may have a kid or 2 transfer, or a player or 2 not go out that u were expecting to be (Awesome) lol and i've seen graham practice i dont notice any great projects in the making, but then again i'm used to watchin a speedy athletic team like blfd so what do i know

Graham has 6 seniors and 6 juniors. The balance of the 41 players are sophomores and freshman. Look for a lot of sophomores to get playing time. Short term may be a little rough, but it may bode well for the long term.

We have heard that there were a couple of transfers choosing not to play this season and fewer than 10 seniors (6?) will be on the squad. However, coach Marrs believes that the pieces are still in place for Graham to compete for another playoff berth in region IV. So it should be another interesting season for the G-Men!

even though they are a young team it doesnt mean there going to be good in a couple years. and with the schdule we have there is no way. these guys are little like there are like 20 kids that are like 5 foot 5 like 130 pounds

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]dont bank on years down the line cause u never know what the future holds, worry about the present time...u never know u'r sayin this now, then next year rolls around and u may have a kid or 2 transfer, or a player or 2 not go out that u were expecting to be (Awesome) lol and i've seen graham practice i dont notice any great projects in the making, but then again i'm used to watchin a speedy athletic team like blfd so what do i know?

nothing. and i heard about this speedy team the past 2 years,you never know 3rd time might be the charm or luck they need. and that can go both ways my friend.