COME ON GUYS!!!!!!!!

Coors9

Ok. What is wrong with Graham? no offense i love graham i bleed cardinal and gold but why cant they hold on to the ball? and the center, oh lord don't get me started on the center hes in the backfield more than the running backs! The secondary is just horrible, the #10 and #33 kid are just f'in horrible yea brewster has shown some signs of being there but thats it. As for #21 there is all the hype leading up to him is crap i mean yea he has great size and some pretty good speed for his size but HOLD ON TO THE FOOTBALL? Come on guys this isn't Graham G-men football lets go the season is still young and you have a great chance at a District Championship if you will just work for it, the seniors need to step up and be leaders for this young team!!! COME ON GUYS!!!!

those slippery hands sure didnt help them against Bluefield. Marrs has to go back to the basics and make sure the fundamentals are there and it all starts with holding on to the ball!

No need to panic just yet. I was part of the 98 team that started out 0-3 and i think we had about 20 total points in those first three games. Carlock finally straightened us out and we ended up second in the district, won regionals against Lebanon and made it all the way to the state semi's before getting beat.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yeah hes the only one that they have that can play center

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not that hard to snap a ball and block. the kid is just not an athlete.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! Marrs could find someone else its not the "Marrs Show" down there at Graham. if you son isn't getting the job done then get him outta there....Marrs needs to relize that he needs to do whats best for the team not what will get his son on the field!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yeah hes the only one that they have that can play center

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever done it??

come on yall he is a 15 year old sophmore in high school. he's new to the speed of the game...give him a while to get used to it...i mean god he is only a kid...old men talkin crap about someone who is 15...and tibbs has no right talkin crap about his "former" team mates after quitting. end of statement

[ QUOTE ]

come on yall he is a 15 year old sophmore in high school. he's new to the speed of the game...give him a while to get used to it...i mean god he is only a kid...old men talkin crap about someone who is 15...and tibbs has no right talkin crap about his "former" team mates after quitting. end of statement

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, quit? I don't quit anything I start. I didn't quit the team, I just didn't return. Their's a difference.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think standing straight up and getting pushed back into the backfield 5 yards has anything to do w/ getting used to the speed of the game...i've seen him on film terrible..and that was from the concord scrimmages i think if he's still standing straight up he'll never learn that if you come off the ball low you might block someone

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think standing straight up and getting pushed back into the backfield 5 yards has anything to do w/ getting used to the speed of the game...i've seen him on film terrible..and that was from the concord scrimmages i think if he's still standing straight up he'll never learn that if you come off the ball low you might block someone

[/ QUOTE ]

He don't have that certain fight in him that a lineman should. If he get that maybe JUST MAYBE he'll be alright. i mean this kid is gettin embarrased out there. i mean ive seen backs run into him on certain plays bc he is so far in the back field. I vote to get him off the field

you guys are starting to sound like the football players friday night.after c-burg got 2 scores then they started cussing each other then blaming each other.i guess they think we cant hear what goes on.just like someone told me,this Graham football team has no unity and hes right.until they start playing with heart and soul they wont win 1 game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, quit? I don't quit anything I start. I didn't quit the team, I just didn't return. Their's a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

no there is a difference u whimped out.. that is a quitter

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no there is a difference u whimped out.. that is a quitter

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, there is a difference. He finished out last season, and decided to not play this one. He is no different than any graduate. He I am sure has good reasons for not playing at Graham, kind of like our former quarterback. Now if you want to press him on why, that is your business, otherwise shut the hell up!

The point is this... It does not matter whether he quit or just did not come back if he still goes to graham (which he does) it is not cool to talk bad about your previous teammates. Also I know Will Cole and know his reasons for leaving and it is his choice to make. No matter the outcome these are kids trying to play football and alot of the team has heart. Maybe they need to work on unity but they need to be lead by someone who knows unity. Apparently this has not been handed down from those that have left. Before you start making accusations remember they are just kids and it is just High school football!!!!

Guest Chubz

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I'd love to see the look on a NCAA or NFL Center's face if you told them that.

It's almost like telling a HB/FB, "It's not that hard to grab the ball and run with it. You're just not an athlete."

Honestly, that's the most ridiculous thing I believe I've ever read on here.

not saying the center should leave but i did read some say graham has noone else to play at center and thats wrong the two starting tackles for graham both had there hands in the center's position me being one of them i played center all of my freshman year before starting tackle my sophomore year so centers we have and good backups at the tackle spot have shown they can play at practice and scrimmages so if theres not a change its not because of lack of talent that can play there besides its not my decsion to make or the team's we have to line up and play our best regaurdless of wether its the marrs boy or george bush it dosnet matter

The bigger a player is, the easier it is to play center. I played it at 5'10", 155 lbs against some of the best competition in the state...and it wasn't a cake walk...especially when a number of the nose guards and defensive tackles were at least 6'4", 260.

[ QUOTE ]

Report to ISS first thing in the morning! Do not talk to your English teacher or dare give the teacher a copy of your essay for fear of a beating with a cat-o-nine-tails.

[/ QUOTE ]haha thats funny. but im a football player not a scholar besides i was just typing what i was thinkn no need for sentence structure