Abingdon Falcons Poll-07

falconfansrock

What do Mountaineer fans hate the most right now???  

1. 1. What do Mountaineer fans hate the most right now???

[ QUOTE ]

How will Abingdon Do This Year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't need a poll.......Its real simple 2-0 vs patsies, and 3-5 vs the rest. 5-5 overall and another trip at home come playoff time.

I agree our schedule is not great. We play every non-district game against single a competition and we are the biggest double aa team in this area. I hope soon we will beef up the schedule and play good teams in the future. This area is weak in football this season and I think we can win 8 or 9 games. How many are the rest of you going to win? Good luck everyone!

Yes it will. I can remember playing Lebanon. My senior year we beat them by a touchdown or less. They used to always have pretty tough teams. I don't know much about them as of late. Poor John Battle will be luck to have a .300 season again this year.

[ QUOTE ]

Get a life

[/ QUOTE ]

Starting a poll like this one leaves little room for you to tell someone else to "get a life."

but I'm going to be nice......after all, being a Abingdon football fan has got to be a cruel and unusual punishment....What did you do to deserve such a fate?

Eight more days til you have nothing to post about......

You are right. I guess being from Abingdon is a bad thing. I don't know what I was thinking. Thank goodness we have people like you on here keep us in the right direction. Parsons, you are THE MAN. Thanks and have a safe weekend.

Ok, that is enough of that. After I did submit my poll, I did notice that I left a question or two on there without any good choices, my fault for real on that. I guess on the next one I make, I will make some selections on there more applicable to people that are not Abingdon fans.

And really, be safe out there and have a good one. (Not being a smart ass on that) :-)

I was told several weeks into the job he wanted to backout because his wife didn't find a house she liked in Abingdon. He was at Science Hill and before that at Kempsville AAA from the beach district.Made it to the playoffs several times but never went deep.

[ QUOTE ]

Enjoy those wins over your Class A rivals...the meat of your schedule is yet to come...talk to us after 9/14...

[/ QUOTE ] how about you win a game and then talk to us, dont put down a 2-0 team when ur 0-3