VT@ LSU

Ryan4VT

Graham or Tazewell  

1. 1. Graham or Tazewell

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight will be a great learning experience for Taylor. Tech has nothing to lose and Taylor has everything to gain in-terms of game experience. The sad part though is that regardless of how well Taylor does tonight he won't be starting next week, Glennon will.

[ QUOTE ]

Tonight will be a great learning experience for Taylor. Tech has nothing to lose and Taylor has everything to gain in-terms of game experience. The sad part though is that regardless of how well Taylor does tonight he won't be starting next week, Glennon will.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. i still can't believe how bad the defense is playing. nine starters returning from the nations top defense and they have grabbed at air through one and a half games so far this year. terrible tacking.

of course they can remember the Georgia Tech game at GT, when tech scored 3 unanswered TD's with less than 4 minutes to go in the game?...they have the chance to/do they have the will power.....if they dont do it for themselves they at least should bust ass for the 32.

I'm somewhat grateful I went to the movies tonight and missed out on the massacre. Wow, Glennon throwing the entire team and our defense under a bus with his play? Who would've guessed that? Hopefully Tyrod can show the coaches what he is capable of doing for this offense and they decide that the future is now by starting Taylor next week.

48-7 final! I actually called 37-10

Maybe all these simpathy votes will end for VT, they don't belong in the top 25.

And that "great" D gave up 597 yds of total offense?

Either LSU is that good or VT is that bad.........a lil of both, but more VT is that bad.......

ah, VT will score more than 10 on bill & mary

[ QUOTE ]

48-7 final! I actually called 37-10

Maybe all these simpathy votes will end for VT, they don't belong in the top 25.

And that "great" D gave up 597 yds of total offense?

Either LSU is that good or VT is that bad.........a lil of both, but more VT is that bad.......

ah, VT will score more than 10 on bill & mary

[/ QUOTE ]

I had been saying LSU 41-7 all week but I didn't think the 7 would be scored by the offense...

How many ranked opponents has the Big Least played this year? ONE!!! And you are bragging about going 14-2.. WVU sure did look good playing that rebuilding Marshall team. How about those national powers W. Michigan and Middle Tenn? How many top level teams does WVU play this year? Louisville and Rutgers? I do believe their record is padded with a weak schedule as well. It took VT, Miami, and Boston College going to the ACC before WVU could win an conference title.

[ QUOTE ]

How many ranked opponents has the Big Least played this year? ONE!!! And you are bragging about going 14-2.. WVU sure did look good playing that rebuilding Marshall team. How about those national powers W. Michigan and Middle Tenn? How many top level teams does WVU play this year? Louisville and Rutgers? I do believe their record is padded with a weak schedule as well. It took VT, Miami, and Boston College going to the ACC before WVU could win an conference title.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't read much huh?

WVU won 3.....repeat 3 Conference titles while Miami, VT, or BC were in the conference

1993, 2003, 2004.

hey dawgs, thanks for being a prick and trashing VT after they get dominated by the #2 team in the country, in Baton Rouge. You don't have to turn every thread into a WVU/VT thing. Just be glad Ahmad Bradshaw plays on sundays now or you would still be in the hole you just crawled out of.

I know Glennon is bad, but our offensive line makes him look horrible. But I think Tyrod will see alot of playing time this year now since they already wasted his redshirt, and even with a horrible line he can make some plays that Glennon cant. I dont know what to think about our Deffense now. I really just hope that LSU was that good, and I dont doubt that they are. I tihnk it was just that by the time the deffense could have figured out the LSU offense, they were already exauhsted and by then it was a lost cause. But anyway, I think we still have a good chance at winning a weak ACC this season.

After seeing LSU two weeks in a row, I come away impressed by the total package they have.

Defense - Scary, enough said. You get about 1.5 seconds to get a pass play off. The secondary can play man to man all night long. I have yet to see a weakness in them.

Offense - Varied, balanced and adding new weapons every week.

I will be interested to see how they look later in the year. Right now, they are flat out awesome.