What to think about Graham?

GmanFan

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

so who went in as QB for Graham after Dave and Brew got concussions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaron Davidson

[/ QUOTE ]dom, tyler and i were in at qb for a couple of plays

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I know what Graham should be doing. I am starting to wonder if Coach Marrs has spent his inheritence. He wouldn't be the first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mav_Fan...what the hell are you talking about??? Are you on crack or something??? Every post you make is incoherent and completely out in left field...do us all a favor and post something that makes sense...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not alone. I don't understand what he meant either.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The G-Man is not who you think, trust me bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

and he can kick me out any time he wants...he's still a jerk. check your pm's.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, there is where you and I are different...

When you don't agree with what I say, you think I'm a jerk.

When I don't agree with what you say, I say you're entitled to your own opinion...and that is obvious because #1-I've never called you names, #2-I've never deleted any of your posts, and #3-You stil have posting priviledges...

So please, refresh my memory...who's the jerk???

[/ QUOTE ]

you are the jerk sir, not because your opinion does not agree with mine, but because of what you post as your opinion.

a middle aged man does not post a "who's worse? Will Cole or Sean Glennon?" survey in the COLLEGE forum because of his "opinion". that was a bad move on your part and made you out to be a Jerk.

i dont call names unless necessary, and that was a JERK move.

and thank you for you forgiveness and letting me continue to add to my 20-ish posts..you're so kind.

a childish battle as usual.

anyways, Is Marion same ol' unfortunate marion this year or do they have a chance in hell of staying in the game ? I recall a Blufield team not too awful long ago that took thump after thump after thump, then got to one team who was worse and they beat them by 80 points or something ridiculous like that. Graham probably wouldn't ever run it up that bad, but i'm seein a one-sided victory for the G-Men.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I don't agree with what you say, I say you're entitled to your own opinion...and that is obvious because #1-I've never called you names, #2-I've never deleted any of your posts, and #3-You stil have posting priviledges...

[/ QUOTE ]

you are the jerk sir, not because your opinion does not agree with mine, but because of what you post as your opinion.

a middle aged man does not post a "who's worse? Will Cole or Sean Glennon?" survey in the COLLEGE forum because of his "opinion". that was a bad move on your part and made you out to be a Jerk.

and thank you for you forgiveness and letting me continue to add to my 20-ish posts..you're so kind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, I'll leave Will alone...after all, he is the greatest QB in the history of Bluefield High School...

I guess I'll have to start talking about the play of #18 for Bluefield then...don't screw up...grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, I'll leave Will alone...after all, he is the greatest QB in the history of Bluefield High School...

I guess I'll have to start talking about the play of #18 for Bluefield then...don't screw up...grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

TOUCHE! i like the challenge, and i'm looking forward to it. maybe i can pay you a visit at fincastle after every game to discuss it? then you can help me with my swing...it's a little rusty...grin.gif

There are some winnable games on the schedule. Most of the season depends on the injuries. Graham isn't that talented and they have no depth. If key position players get hurt early there's no way to get a grasp on the little things that are key to success. Repition is the key to victories for GHS. Practice until the plays, both O & D, are second nature, then execute them near perfect and wins will come(not many though).

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TOUCHE! i like the challenge, and i'm looking forward to it. maybe i can pay you a visit at fincastle after every game to discuss it? then you can help me with my swing...it's a little rusty...grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! I don't work at Fincastle! LOL

But I still could help you with your swing...grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It wouldn't have mattered what qb was in the game...graham still would've gotten crushed!!

[/ QUOTE ]And you think marion could have done any better??

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about Marion. I'm just tired of hearing excuses. Graham plays Marion Friday, that's the only game that matters this week.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe, from what ive seen Marion has a pretty decent team this year.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah okay..they played chilhowie and got beat..you can't be serious...Graham wins by 25

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and Chilhowie would probably beat EVERY team in the SWD with the exception of maybe your precious tornados...The SWD isn't very good this year, face it. A LOT of single A schools could whip most of them.