WVU vs. Marshall

BigBlueAlum

[ QUOTE ]

No kidding...All the WVU fans were quick to post last week when Tech struggled against ECU....Now that Marshall has put up 23 and is in the game in the 4th quarter with WVU, nobody says anything....

[/ QUOTE ]

I will say something now. Is there a chance that the WVU fans were watching the game? The Mountaineers struggled a lot in the first half on both sides of the ball. The O-line really impressed me in the second as they were blowing Marshall's D-line away. The defense still has a lot of work to do. No offense to MU or anything, but if they play zone like that against U of L....Brian Brohm will rap up the Heisman in that one game. They need to run more man and get some more pressure on the QB.

Lets give a shout to Noel Devine as well. From what I saw, I think he may be faster than Slaton and shows great patience. I can't wait to see what he can do as an upperclassmen.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

No kidding...All the WVU fans were quick to post last week when Tech struggled against ECU....Now that Marshall has put up 23 and is in the game in the 4th quarter with WVU, nobody says anything....

[/ QUOTE ]

I will say something now. Is there a chance that the WVU fans were watching the game? The Mountaineers struggled a lot in the first half on both sides of the ball. The O-line really impressed me in the second as they were blowing Marshall's D-line away. The defense still has a lot of work to do. No offense to MU or anything, but if they play zone like that against U of L....Brian Brohm will rap up the Heisman in that one game. They need to run more man and get some more pressure on the QB.

Lets give a shout to Noel Devine as well. From what I saw, I think he may be faster than Slaton and shows great patience. I can't wait to see what he can do as an upperclassmen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait till WVU shows the formation where Devine and Slaton are in the backfield together!

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait till WVU shows the formation where Devine and Slaton are in the backfield together!

[/ QUOTE ]

Noel Devine has the potential to rewrite the record books. He has unbelievable balance.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Noel Devine has the potential to rewrite the record books. He has unbelievable balance.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think he'll stay 3 years? 4 years?

[ QUOTE ]

I love how there are no replies in this thread so far. It says a lot. LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

It says that alot of WVU fans were watchin the game.....

To me, it looks as though WVU played with Marshall in the 1st half......they ran a totally different Offense in the 2nd half and scored 42 points!

When they want to be good, WVU is the best offense in the country.

Now, if we can work on that pass D.........

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I love how there are no replies in this thread so far. It says a lot. LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

It says that alot of WVU fans were watchin the game.....

To me, it looks as though WVU played with Marshall in the 1st half......they ran a totally different Offense in the 2nd half and scored 42 points!

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know about the best in the country. Dont get me wrong they are awesome...but probably not the best. After last nights show against VT, I think LSU may have the most complete offense in the country.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU does NOT have the best offense in the country. Marshall's defense gave their offense all they wanted and more for 3+ quarters, only to run out of gas in the 4th quarter. Marshall's defense did surprise me a whole lot, but I still wouldn't consider it great.

If and when WVU meets a team with an efficient offense and a decent defense then it could be a long day for the Mountaineers. In my opinion, if they play like they did vs. Marshall then there could be 3 losses to Louisville, South Florida, and even ECU if they are on, and that "national championship" would be ruined.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He looks like a frigging midget

wow.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

The player he is standing next to is 6'8' soph. reciver Wes Lyons,so the picture is decieving if you didn't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is 5'8 170 I think. He's strong though.