Congratulations to Graham!

Bluefield_Rules

[ QUOTE ]

Your welcome for the point...hope it comes in handy come playoff seeding time...LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the point is very nice. However, point or no point I want to see Graham win 9 of their 10 games each season. Next week is a chance to make some noise! While I'd love to see Richlands come into the Bluefield game undefeated I believe I'd enjoy seeing Graham win next week more.

Just remember, Appy State went to the Big House and defeated Michigan. And the Hokies offense actually scored on LSU... wink.gif

Goal line stand? How about a bad snap??? Good job for Graham and the 12th man...the refs. I don't see anybody talking about the fumble recovered by Marion, which would've been run back for a touchdown...if the refs didn't blow the whistle while the Marion D lineman was running down the field with the ball....What about the extra minute or so run off the clock in the 4th when Marion was backed against their own goal line...during a penalty, when the clock was supposed to be stopped? I give a little credit for the victory to those factors too.

[ QUOTE ]

Goal line stand? How about a bad snap??? Good job for Graham and the 12th man...the refs. I don't see anybody talking about the fumble recovered by Marion, which would've been run back for a touchdown...if the refs didn't blow the whistle while the Marion D lineman was running down the field with the ball....What about the extra minute or so run off the clock in the 4th when Marion was backed against their own goal line...during a penalty, when the clock was supposed to be stopped? I give a little credit for the victory to those factors too.

[/ QUOTE ]

all these good points, but in the end not helpful. bluefield had the ref's against them the entire princeton game, yet still pulled off the win. blame it on whatever you want, but graham still won, and marion still lost.

great job G-MEN! i really hope brew is ready to go next week, because he's a big player for them!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

all these good points, but in the end not helpful. bluefield had the ref's against them the entire princeton game, yet still pulled off the win. blame it on whatever you want, but graham still won, and marion still lost.

great job G-MEN! i really hope brew is ready to go next week, because he's a big player for them!

[/ QUOTE ]

good points. bluefield deserves credit for that win. marion deserved the win. aj jeffers had a good defensive game and david marrs had an awesome game along with dom lane. Marion wouldnt have stood a chance if Jonathan brew was playin.

yeah right.lane had a bad night.fumbled on 1 foot line.and another fumble that we were moving the ball good.yeah good game my foot.that was sloppy football from graham.they better get it together or the season could end early.how many fumbles has graham had so far?

[ QUOTE ]

yeah right.lane had a bad night.fumbled on 1 foot line.and another fumble that we were moving the ball good.yeah good game my foot.that was sloppy football from graham.they better get it together or the season could end early.how many fumbles has graham had so far?

[/ QUOTE ]

You may not like Doug but at least give the kids some credit...the DID get the win...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You may not like Doug but at least give the kids some credit...the DID get the win...

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with you there...they were "given" the win...I saw it with my own eyes.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with you there...they were "given" the win...I saw it with my own eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter...they had more points on the board when the clock read 0:00...they GOT the win...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter...they had more points on the board when the clock read 0:00...they GOT the win...

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K.... I'll accept the word "got"...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K.... I'll accept the word "got"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you have to accept it because that is all that matters at this point. Graham WON the game against Marion.

If you say so......

Just like Salem beat Amherst a couple years back...and just like Rustburg beat Graham back in '90....

Almost forgot...Just like Martinsville scored on Graham back in '81 (He wasn't down at the 2 yard line)...and just like Michael Murphy didn't run a touchdown in against Blacksburg in '84...

I got it...loud and clear...

futbol'king' is just upset over the win.

He has blamed the refs, the clock operator, the marion center, yada yada yada

Graham is 1 - 3, with at least three more wins to come, probably a legitimate shot at the playoffs

I never blamed the Marion Center....that game should've been over before that point in the contest... The center is a great kid. He would've had the winning td minutes before that, if the ref had made the right call earlier. It would be different if the outcome was determined by the kids on the field, the way it should have been, but it wasn't...