VT

dawgs05

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad man...i guess since they can't do it on the scoreboard this year......VT is gonna win their games on the stat sheet....sorry man....

I'd love to see that bowl game but VT has gotta find some kind of O for that to happen

WVU delt with Conference USA powerhouse Marshall (0-2) and was losing at halftime.. and Texas just got by Central Florida in the final quarter, even though allowing 15 fourth quarter points.. it doesnt matter how ya do it, pretty sure a win is a win... Tech isnt playing as good as they can be, true.. but they still won..

[ QUOTE ]

WVU delt with Conference USA powerhouse Marshall (0-2) and was losing at halftime..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, that Marshall team is a "powerhouse"...they lost to D1-AA New Hampshire 48-35...

VT "learned" a few things yesterday with the offense being led by TT...they also figured out that BO may not be the best option at RB...remember, this was a TRUE FRESHMAN'S first start at QB...you could see him gaining confidence as the game progressed...lots of poise in the pocket, something Glennon NEVER had...they've got two more games against "inferior" opponents to get the O "polished"...we'll see what happens after that...

dawgs05, you're pretty pathetic. It sounds like you just sit around and think of threads you can make about VT. It's sad and I really pity you. I guess your unsolicited anti-VT rhetoric is a means for you to deal with the inevitable truth that WVU won't be playing for a national title and that the polls will always be willing to put a 2 loss SEC/Big Ten/Big 12 team ahead of an undefeated Big East team in the rankings.

[ QUOTE ]

dawgs05, you're pretty pathetic. It sounds like you just sit around and think of threads you can make about VT. It's sad and I really pity you. I guess your unsolicited anti-VT rhetoric is a means for you to deal with the inevitable truth that WVU won't be playing for a national title and that the polls will always be willing to put a 2 loss SEC/Big Ten/Big 12 team ahead of an undefeated Big East team in the rankings.

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU is sitting #5 right now doing fine...no one loss team nor 2 loss team will be ahead of them...if they win all their games they will get a shot at NC..if not they won't...it is a long season to be played out

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

WVU delt with Conference USA powerhouse Marshall (0-2) and was losing at halftime..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, that Marshall team is a "powerhouse"...they lost to D1-AA New Hampshire 48-35...

VT "learned" a few things yesterday with the offense being led by TT...they also figured out that BO may not be the best option at RB...remember, this was a TRUE FRESHMAN'S first start at QB...you could see him gaining confidence as the game progressed...lots of poise in the pocket, something Glennon NEVER had...they've got two more games against "inferior" opponents to get the O "polished"...we'll see what happens after that...

[/ QUOTE ]

It was sarcasm.. haha i know marshall is bad.. tryin to explain that it happens to alotta teams...

If WVU wins out, they still might not make the NC. USC wont lose. Either Flordia or LSU is going undefeated in the SEC. Oklahoma looks as they may not lose a game. We will see after they take on Texas. But if there is 3 or 4 teams sitting at 12-0, and WVU being one of them, they just simply wont be put in the top 2. And i have nothing against WVU. I pull for them when they arent playing VT.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree with the grundy guy...............if only i were as cool as you

If WVU had a defense they'd be dangerous and if VT had an offense they'd be dangerous. Put WVU offense with the VT defense and they'd beat anyone else in the country. Right now USC, LSU, Oklahoma, and Florida are the cream of the crop of college football with everyone else at least one step below. And putting Oklahoma and Florida on the same level as USC and LSU might be a stretch...