BigD4VT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

cool...just glad you are around to maybe come back smile.gif ya scared us.

[/ QUOTE ]

im a dare devil man, i was born to scare lol

[/ QUOTE ]

oh geez....lol

[ QUOTE ]

Thank god bigd is gone. I rarely post but that guy was a absolute headache. His pictures were BLAH and his football knowledge was bias and lacked a good foundation (perhaps that of a camera man). Yipee... on with the posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you get that? Tell me someone else around here more dedicated to a School. Not just football. But all the sports here. Give me one person who has better pictures. And he probably has more football knowledge than you do.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thank god bigd is gone. I rarely post but that guy was a absolute headache. His pictures were BLAH and his football knowledge was bias and lacked a good foundation (perhaps that of a camera man). Yipee... on with the posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you get that? Tell me someone else around here more dedicated to a School. Not just football. But all the sports here. Give me one person who has better pictures. And he probably has more football knowledge than you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

well interestingly enough the person who posted that has the same IP# that you do Ryan...so....I assume that you are at school right now....you do the math on that one.

[ QUOTE ]

Correct. I am at school. I have a free period as im the ad's student worker. What do you mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

What he means is someone from RICHLANDS HIGH SCHOOL made that post...it wasn't made by someone from the "EVIL EMPIRE"...