Gentle breeze blow softly into the still night....

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I dont want to start a big fight or anything, but where were the fans from Graham???? Myabee 200 were there.Its usually a sellout crown on both sides

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't make it tonight...had other committments to take care of...didn't get out to any game tonight which sucks...but I did catch most of it on the radio.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, I suffered through that broadcast as well. I switched back and forth between the Pulaski game and the Graham game. I couldn’t believe the difference in the announcers. Kicks Country has got to invest in some good announcers.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I dont want to start a big fight or anything, but where were the fans from Graham???? Myabee 200 were there.Its usually a sellout crown on both sides

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't make it tonight...had other committments to take care of...didn't get out to any game tonight which sucks...but I did catch most of it on the radio.

[/ QUOTE ]

must've been the release of "Mr. Woodcock" at cinemas 8 keeping you homegrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't gone out to see a movie since 1994...if you don't believe me, ask my wife...

[/ QUOTE ]

dag gummit thats a long time G-Man,my daughter was born in 94' so ive had to go to a bunch of movies.lol

[ QUOTE ]

wow...what a shocker...i know the Graham kids are on top of the world right now...congrats!

Wonder how many people calling for Marrs head will be back on the bandwagon now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree....Coach Marrs didn't falter or waiver as many of the fans did.....I think most everyone in Richlands knew Marrs would come to play.....and play they did. Congrats to the team and Marrs.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ill tell u where they were ...........they thought we had no chance and they stayed home well u kno what im glad u did stay home not u gman i understand and others im sure have there reason but for the most part they didnt give us a chance in hell well to all of those thanks