Gentle breeze blow softly into the still night....

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

I dont want to start a big fight or anything, but where were the fans from Graham???? Myabee 200 were there.Its usually a sellout crown on both sides

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't make it tonight...had other committments to take care of...didn't get out to any game tonight which sucks...but I did catch most of it on the radio.

I had an priority commitment. Besides, the view on the radio is better than the one from the visitors side. When you look over at the Richlands sideline, you can only see the players from the waist up. If these games continue to be this exciting, I'm sure there will be support from other parts of the county for visitor's side up grades.

[ QUOTE ]

Just wonderin, congrats on the W and enjoy it this weekend, and prepare for next week starting monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Preparation for next week starts tomorrow...

Well you know wat i meant, teenagers-weekend-big win over rival that had winning streak-and had lost to last 5 times-i smell good times this weekend for those boys, i was a teenager once, ive been there. But your right, it starts tomorrow.

Urgent newsflash....this just in......Mighty Tornado just downgraded to a silent fart.....haha....ah, just kidding

Anyway, I'm glad to see this end.....But if you want to continue losing please do so next week in Tazewell.....thanks!

[ QUOTE ]

I dont want to start a big fight or anything, but where were the fans from Graham???? Myabee 200 were there.Its usually a sellout crown on both sides

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know but i was there.wow what a game.congratulations G-Men you played with heart,desire,and determination.great win.i have to ask though,why the punt on 3rd down?lol.couldnt figure that one out.good game.AJ Jeffers what a hit you put on fuller to start the 2nd half.what can you say but well done.the ones of us that always go with the team got an entertaining show better than any movie.lol.keep it going.

yea Graham had a great game. and to be honest i saw great class from both teams. Speaking of the jeffers kid where in the He** did he come from, he layed the wood to Fuller and to their taliback....Great Job G-Men

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't make it tonight...had other committments to take care of...didn't get out to any game tonight which sucks...but I did catch most of it on the radio.

[/ QUOTE ]

must've been the release of "Mr. Woodcock" at cinemas 8 keeping you homegrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

yea Graham had a great game. and to be honest i saw great class from both teams. Speaking of the jeffers kid where in the He** did he come from, he layed the wood to Fuller and to their taliback....Great Job G-Men

[/ QUOTE ]

Great game. I was at the game and enjoyed it, even though it is hard to swallow. Graham played a great game and stuck with their game plan...which was run, run, and run some more. I would have never thoguht it would have worked, but it did. Richalnds made a lot of mistakes and Graham took advantage of them. I thought the game was called fairly both ways, with the exception fo a couple of spots...but Im not making excuses. We had every opputonity to win this game, but when it came time the G-Men steped up and made big plays. I had a feeling that their record was a product of who they had played, and they proved it tongiht. The punt on third down baffled me too, I asked the person beside me if it was third down and they said it was fourth...so I thought I just missed a play or something. Anyway, the game was played with a lot of class from both teams...Richalnds didnt get frustrated and start making stupid penalties, which I would have expected. The only thing I didnt like was the "over rated" chant after the game by the graham student that came onto the field, to the faces of the Richlands players. But they were just excited about the big win... so I wasnt too bothered by it. But anyway, Congrats to Graham, they played their hearts out and won a great game. I just hope to see a rematch in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the season.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

must've been the release of "Mr. Woodcock" at cinemas 8 keeping you homegrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao.did you go?was it any good?lol i was at the game of the year.Graham fans that decided not to go watch the G-Men can go to the movies every friday night from here on out,we didnt need ya.we got er done without ya.it was sad to see the numbers drop off of the attendence as they have.wonder if they will pick back up now?GO G-MEN 2-0 IN THE SWD!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't gone out to see a movie since 1994...if you don't believe me, ask my wife...