preacher

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

learn how to win with some damn class

[/ QUOTE ]

But it is ok for someone to say this before the game...as long as they lose?

[ QUOTE ]

wow team pride or stupidity no wait i know what that is its called really big grapefruits buddy WE ARE FALCONS hahahahaha we are the SWD this district is built on smash-mouth hard hitting football so until u can do that and until u learn that we'll be enjoying the jokes u write thanks ]wow team pride or stupidity no wait i know what that is its called really big grapefruits buddy WE ARE FALCONS hahahahaha we are the SWD this district is built on smash-mouth hard hitting football so until u can do that and until u learn that we'll be enjoying the jokes u write thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

im not saying its ok for him to say that before a game cause crap talking is part of the game or whatever...but still..he knows he was wrong..he doesnt need someone who has to have more than winning shove it in his face..knowing him like i do...he played his ass off and he is 3 things...1 tired...2 sore...3 pissed cause they lost....so winning is different from winning with class...i didnt see people from Graham saying much like that after beating Richlands..i could be wrong but they should just take their win in stride and not have the urge to rub it in faces...WIN WITH CLASS

[ QUOTE ]

if someone said that to me then i would be quick to rub it in.

and if i made a comment like that i wouldn't be coming around either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly...if you are going to talk crap before the game then you have to expect to eat the proverbial crow after the game. If you dont want it rubbed in your face then dont talk crap before the game...simple as that.

I don't get on here much and write things like that. Actually you can check my post, they are usually contributing to conversation in a postive manner, but when you hear the same crap over and over from the same people, it is nice to be able to throw it back it out there once in a while, you know?!?!?!?!

If you check all of my other post after the game, I commented on how both the fans and players on both sides was a class act.

With this particular comment I was singling out someone who ran their mouths over and over. And I thought the 61 in his name was class of 61, not a player. That was my fault, so that is neither here nor there.

Be safe folks and God Bless.