can honaker hang with burton for a good game?

litltiger

Power running game and keeping the clock moving and forcing Burton to run to the sidelines instead of up the field.

Probably one of the biggest teams size wise Burton has faced since the title game last year.

Same thing every one tries. Biggest thing is moving the ball against their quick D.

If Honaker can do that and force them to run wide and not up the field who knows.

Coleman is not our best player...he's one of the best but the offense can move around his absence without a problem. They still have Sensabaugh, Talley, the Miles brothers, the Caudill brothers, and Rice to run/catch the ball. Burton's offense is designed to run several players in & out so one gone does not cause a huge problem. Stewart also keeps the ball a lot for QB keepers. Coleman missing on defense may cause a small problem. He played LB so they will move a senior who played LB last year into that spot from DE spot and slide in second string DE to take his place. Lots of kids with experience on both sides of the ball, Burton will be fine.

While I agree that Norton has players that can step in for Coleman IMHO him being out does leave a hole and his replacements WILL be a step down talent wise from what Coleman brought to the table.......As far as there best players goes IMHO that would be Stewart(QB)

[ QUOTE ]

Coleman is not our best player...he's one of the best but the offense can move around his absence without a problem. They still have Sensabaugh, Talley, the Miles brothers, the Caudill brothers, and Rice to run/catch the ball. Burton's offense is designed to run several players in & out so one gone does not cause a huge problem. Stewart also keeps the ball a lot for QB keepers. Coleman missing on defense may cause a small problem. He played LB so they will move a senior who played LB last year into that spot from DE spot and slide in second string DE to take his place. Lots of kids with experience on both sides of the ball, Burton will be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

coleman is the only player on burton's team who will play college football.......and yes, he is your best overall player on both sides of the ball.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

coleman is the only player on burton's team who will play college football.......and yes, he is your best overall player on both sides of the ball.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Coleman is the only one who will play college ball. I know for a fact that two other seniors have already had colleges make inquiries and one went so far as to request two years worth of film to show the athletic board for one other senior. Burton will be alright, IMHO.

[ QUOTE ]

ive not seen burton play but from all ive heard they are pretty explosive .honaker will definetley have to be on the A game to make it a good one.any predictions on this one ?

[/ QUOTE ]to answer my own question i say .they cannot play with them and stay in the game .very good game for burton and yes very explosive .good luck i belive u will be there for the final.