SWVAPreps.com - New site to help local athletes.

blues22

this is a very good thing you are doing.we have some great athletes that have came from SWVA and never got the recognition they deserved.im sure this will help the players in our area.thanks Thad.

[ QUOTE ]

Hay if they cant make it at E&H where are they going to play?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not sure what you are saying here either....seems like you are knocking on ehc and d3 football....i hope i have misread this post

Thads not like that, you dont know him so dont judge him. Its just like when you are a senior in high school and are making the decision of where, you got to like the settings and the people, the settings isnt wat he liked so dont bash him for that, if anything give him some credit for trying to help the kids around the area. Might be one of your kids one day needing that help to get booted up into a D1 or D2 school.

I don't know Thad but I think what Thad is doing a good thing here, and so what it if he is making 50.00 a pop. Find someone else that will compile a film with editing,create a page for you, etc. for that and you have found a smoking bargain. Keep it up Thad and God Bless.

[ QUOTE ]

Thads not like that, you dont know him so dont judge him. Its just like when you are a senior in high school and are making the decision of where, you got to like the settings and the people, the settings isnt wat he liked so dont bash him for that, if anything give him some credit for trying to help the kids around the area. Might be one of your kids one day needing that help to get booted up into a D1 or D2 school.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasn't saying anything about the service, i said the other guy was bashing e&h and the poster. read before you jump on somebody.

Hey this is a great idea. Most people in this area are not familiar with this type of service. This type of service has been around for quite some time. My daughter uses 2 of these type services and to be honest it is a bargin for what he is charging! Good luck and I hope you have great success in marketing the kids from this area!