Questions regarding Richlands' field....

Bluefield_Rules

Any chance Richlands will install some temporary seating on the visitor's side for the game? I know the last time that Bluefield played down there in 2001 they had a sub-par team and the Bluefield fans still packed the visitors side of the field. The magnitude of this game will far, far exceed that 2001 meeting, so I expect a ton of Bluefield fans. Plus, I would assume that you’ll see a number of fans from other areas skipping hometown games and attending this one. Do they allow you to bring chairs into the stadium to sit on the grass next to the visitor bleachers? What time will the gates open on Friday night? Do you still have to enter the stadium from the home side or do they now have an entrance on the visitor's side? I assume you're allowed to tailgate down there before the game aren't you?

[ QUOTE ]

Any chance Richlands will install some temporary seating on the visitor's side for the game? I know the last time that Bluefield played down there in 2001 they had a sub-par team and the Bluefield fans still packed the visitors side of the field. The magnitude of this game will far, far exceed that 2001 meeting, so I expect a ton of Bluefield fans. Plus, I would assume that you’ll see a number of fans from other areas skipping hometown games and attending this one. Do they allow you to bring chairs into the stadium to sit on the grass next to the visitor bleachers? What time will the gates open on Friday night? Do you still have to enter the stadium from the home side or do they now have an entrance on the visitor's side? I assume you're allowed to tailgate down there before the game aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

i do not forsee them bringing in extra bleachers for this one, barely got them to do it for the Liberty-Bedford game in 05'....yes you can have chairs i have seen it b4, dnt think there is anything outlawing this, the gates open @ 6:30....if you already have a ticket you can enter thru any of the 3 entrances if not you have to go through the main entrance under the stadium unless they have started selling in front of the middle school which i havent seen, and you can tailgate, thats a specialty at richlands as of late. Any more questions??.... and yes the view from the visitors side does still suck

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do not forsee them bringing in extra bleachers for this one, barely got them to do it for the Liberty-Bedford game in 05'....yes you can have chairs i have seen it b4, dnt think there is anything outlawing this, the gates open @ 6:30....if you already have a ticket you can enter thru any of the 3 entrances if not you have to go through the main entrance under the stadium unless they have started selling in front of the middle school which i havent seen, and you can tailgate, thats a specialty at richlands as of late. Any more questions??.... and yes the view from the visitors side does still suck

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that view not going to suck for the visitors side this week..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gates open at 6:00

Don't see anyone with chairs at the games, possibly could bring them, but with the crowds walking around don't know if you would be able to see alot.

Entrance at main gate (where tickets are sold) and visitor's side (not sure tickets are sold there). There is a small concession on visitor's side also.

[ QUOTE ]

Get serious..............there won't be 100 people from Bluefield at the game and half of them will try to sneak in or use some bogus pass to get in for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of drugs are you on? There will be close to 100 there before 6:00 tailgating in the parking lot.

[ QUOTE ]

Get serious..............there won't be 100 people from Bluefield at the game and half of them will try to sneak in or use some bogus pass to get in for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bogus passes? Im pretty sure you can only use tickets to get in

The only thing thats bogus are your posts!

[ QUOTE ]

Drugs am I on???? You may be right though; there will probably be 100 from Bluefield in the parking lot trying to break into cars.

[/ QUOTE ]

May I ask what is your problem? You are stereotyping Bluefield people realy badly.

Dude. Why are you talking so much crap to us? Is it the only thing negative you can say about Bluefield? Maybe you can't find anything bad about the football to talk about so you trash talk to the people. Really mature buddy.

Look, just ignore him. He must have been ignored as a child and he is trying to get attention. Lets not let one guy ruin this week for anyone. This is going to be a good game and that is what we should be looking forward to, not this guy.

[ QUOTE ]

Now wait a sec here what type of food we talking for the tailgate. Im sure you guys wouldnt mind if a Richlands guy came over to eat a little right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and about 8 or so other guys are going to be tailgating down there if you would like to stop by, send me a PM and I'll tell you what to look for. We'll be grillin burgers,dogs, maybe a few steaks. Its usually always a good time

[ QUOTE ]

They sell tickets on the middle school side. Also between the middle school and the elementary there is road turning right which takes you to two parking lots very few vistors realize is there.

[/ QUOTE ]

After you take the right at the top of the hill to right theres is picnic tables under cover.

[ QUOTE ]

I suppose I'll bring mine since you guys broke the other one..haha

[/ QUOTE ]

It didn't break. It is in my room and working fine. I just can't take it out again. Aunt got pretty mad when she saw the nice dent on top of it.