Tazewell vs Grundy

grundysports

[ QUOTE ]

Game of the year right there...I think I have to miss do to other obligations but should be a barn burner. Two offensive jugger naughts!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

go count your tooth.

[ QUOTE ]

Game of the year right there...I think I have to miss do to other obligations but should be a barn burner. Two offensive jugger naughts!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

....at least these kids aren't throwing the towel in....respect their effort....

im seeing a tie occuring in this one LOL jk...i think Tazewell can pull it off..i saw them play last week against Marion and saw the glimmer of a good team...if they can just not turn the ball over they will do well

[ QUOTE ]

Dawgs-21

Wave-20

Grundy couldnt hold on to the ball for the XP try...I give Tazewell the credit for the win..but if we hadnt fumbled the ball every down I believe we woulda had it..

[/ QUOTE ]

if a frog could fly, it wouldn't drag it's ass....well...you know the rest.

congrats to the bulldogs on the win.

Dustin Daughtery kept us in the game tonite i believe he had 2 td catches and one was for the highlight film, number 11 for the dogs had a good game also but i do agree if we could have held on to the ball tonite we would have won